Overflowing Gold Trophy

38 minutes ago, FateorDestiny said:

Hi Everyone! 

Just curious if this trophy means getting all critical in 10 seconds on standard mode? Or what is this trophy for?

Thanks!

You don’t have to get All Criticals, but that’s a method. You just have to fill the Critical Chart. You’ll know it’s full if it has a little crown. A red crown is when you get All Criticals for the song.

9 minutes ago, nobuk123hk said:

Perfect Chained 5 Top Hits in one day

how to get this

I can't find information about 5 Top Hits in one day in game

Top Hits can be found in the Music Stages second. Five songs a day will have a green Top Hits wording above them. You can also sort by series and look for the green note on the series selection above.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PsienceWins said:

You don’t have to get All Criticals, but that’s a method. You just have to fill the Critical Chart. You’ll know it’s full if it has a little crown. A red crown is when you get All Criticals for the song.

Top Hits can be found in the Music Stages second. Five songs a day will have a green Top Hits wording above them. You can also sort by series and look for the green note on the series selection above.

So I don't need all critical but i also need something better than perfect chain? I've got over 50 perfect chains but don't have that trophy. Not sure how to get the critical chart full?

1 hour ago, FateorDestiny said:

So I don't need all critical but i also need something better than perfect chain? I've got over 50 perfect chains but don't have that trophy. Not sure how to get the critical chart full?

It is kind of an odd system. The critical chart is persistent. It takes your best runs of that song and compiles it into that chart. So let's say you play a song for the first time and get all crits on the first half but mess up the rest. That first half is saved. Then, you can play it again and crit the second half and then you'll have a full critical chart. 

• Like 3

It’s very likely that this is the same as the trophy in kingdom hearts: you need to do a full combo (perfect chain, no misses) on 5 specific songs, on any difficulty, on the same day.

each day 5 random songs will be selected as “Today’s hit” and they’ll be marked as such in the music select mode.

however in order to make sure you have access to all 5, you probably need to unlock all or most of the songs in the game first

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Haikrazon said:

It is kind of an odd system. The critical chart is persistent. It takes your best runs of that song and compiles it into that chart. So let's say you play a song for the first time and get all crits on the first half but mess up the rest. That first half is saved. Then, you can play it again and crit the second half and then you'll have a full critical chart. 

Oh thank you so much. This makes way more sense! So i just have to get criticals on the sections of a song that I messed up on to fully fill the bar gotcha.

• Like 1