Waypoint options questions

DanteIshimura

Hello all,

Its been around 2-3 years since I first ever played this amazing game and got the 100% completion. I have a new profile now and would love to do it all over again, with the exception of the To Live Forever trophy being the being pain. I've been looking around for all sorts of ways to get it done as hassle free as much as possible, but thats when I came across a bit of info on this new update. 

Not sure when it came out but it says Permadeath isn't on the main menu as it used to be and has been switched for something called custom game. Now I saw some of the features and it seems to have permadeath options set in stone with others available. Have any of you guys started a new permadeath run and used these new options and if so what setup would you recommend to someone who just wants to get the Live Forever trophy out of the way and then enjoy the more stress free nomal mode?

Appreciate any info you can give. 

EDIT

Downloaded the game and checked these new options. It seems when choosing permadeath and changing any of these new features it changes to custom mode which I would assume would cancel out trophies or especially those tied to permadeath mode?

Edited by DanteIshimura