Are the city hotspots not working anymore?

MangoShade

No matter what I do (reset my PS4, reset my actual router, etc.) I can’t actually connect to a city hotspot to grab the items or takeover or what have you. Far as I can tell the count is still registering so that won’t be a problem down the line, but are the servers having issues and I’m just late to the party in finding this out? Any fixes you might have if this has happened to you in the past?

The hotspots are pretty buggy and they had glitched on me and when I went for the platinum on PS4 in 2019, I deleted my save and went after the hotspots straightaway. This worked for me.  If the hotspots glitch on you, back your save up and start a new game and when the first to second mission is over, go after the hotspots. 

7 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

The hotspots are pretty buggy and they had glitched on me and when I went for the platinum on PS4 in 2019, I deleted my save and went after the hotspots straightaway. This worked for me.  If the hotspots glitch on you, back your save up and start a new game and when the first to second mission is over, go after the hotspots. 

That’s the thing, it was super hit or miss as to whether or not I’d have the option to grab “donations” or the like, but a spot would register regardless - meaning I managed to grab the trophy without an issue. Just bugs me that Ubi’s servers are so wonky. Like yeah, definitely my fault I’ve waited this long to play the game, but doesn’t make it any less of a pain.