Possible bug with one substory

SABBATH

Hi, it's need confirmation.

I'm the type of guy who makes all the substories in the chapter they appear, I don't like to leave it behind, so I don't get lost later, anyway.

Supposedly in chapter 4 we have the "Precious package" substory.

Ryoma break the strap of his sandals, and two man come, something happens and they switch their packages... (I can't remember well, it's about a year the last time I have played the original haha).

So, the problem is, the substory don't trigger to me, nothing I can do work, I see people saying that you need to wallk without a palaquin in all areas of the map, but it's not work either :(

I'm currently at chapter 8 and still nothing, Any of you guys have this problem too?

3 hours ago, KamenRide_DcD said:

yeah,I had the same problem before and I tried so many time. but after I complete the game and went back there it suddenly appear

It's the best choice, beat the game first, I'm gonna doo that too, thank you a lot for the info!

Not bugged. Each area can only load so many substories, and for me I had that get in the way of triggering this. Try finishing all of the memoir quests for Bakumastsu, once his 3 substories are over, you should be able to get the package.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Igni said:

Not bugged. Each area can only load so many substories, and for me I had that get in the way of triggering this. Try finishing all of the memoir quests for Bakumastsu, once his 3 substories are over, you should be able to get the package.

Understood, now I have only 5 substories left, including Amon, so I will finish it in chapter 13 or premium adventure.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that

1 hour ago, Igni said:

How do you do all of his quests? I did the first introductory one and given him a bunch of memoirs but no new substory. Guessing you need all of the memoirs? If so i'll have to just scour the map for any i'm missing, I did notice they seem to be in places where other substories took place

Just now, hybridhero102 said:

How do you do all of his quests? I did the first introductory one and given him a bunch of memoirs but no new substory. Guessing you need all of the memoirs? If so i'll have to just scour the map for any i'm missing, I did notice they seem to be in places where other substories took place

You need all of them yes. They have set locations and you just have to go find them sadly. Only a select few were hard to find, one dug up by your dog, one set on the platform where you do cannonball and the last one was in front of the gate where you get to Amon (pretty sure this only spawns once you have all the others) getting to 96% will trigger the last substory, and give you the final memoir. The second substory triggers once you have near every possible memoir, I think it was at around 90%

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Igni said:

You right, it's work perfectly, thank you, man, thank you!

Case closed