This game is broken on 120hz

So i was playing this on the performance RT mode with 120hz on auto as my TV can handle it but i played for about 3 hours and the game crashed 5+ times, luckily it always auto-saves so never lost anything but i didn't know why it was crashing, nothing wrong with my PS5 and plays everything else fine.

Then turned 120hz off in the in-game settings and the game has been fine ever since, don't understand why that's breaking the game, one time with it on the game started flickering and giving me black screens, i don't get it because my brother is always playing rainbow six siege and COD on 120hz with no issues at all, this game isn't handling it properly at all.

7 hours ago, Obolite said:

That’s strange, I’ve just got 100% whilst playing performance RT on 120hz and never ran into any crashes. I wonder what’s causing it your end. 1f914.png

Yeah i'm not sure what's causing it, i'm really enjoying the game too, just a shame i can't play on 120hz.......I've had no crashes ever since i turned it off and the game plays perfectly well.