Insane Difficulty 2023 Tips & Tricks?

servus99

Hi there,

Me and my team are going to start our Insane Run soon. Two of us have done it on ps4 in 2019. But we'd like to know if the "meta" of the game has changed in any way. Also, what are some general things to look out for and what classes, perks etc. can you recommend?
If some of you, who have done this recently, can add a little that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: You can use the two mutators "only one guy takes all the damage" and "infinite revive" to make this super easy (2/10) 

Edited by servus99
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I'm going to hijack your post real quick, these were the mutators that my group used:

• Perfect Condition
    You can't die by being incapacitated, but every incapacitation will decrease your max health by 25% (but no less than 10% of it's [sic] original value).
  • Looter
    You won't find equipment bags on the mission, but your equipment will be constantly regenerating (100 seconds to replenish to maximum).
  • I Feel Your Pain
    A randomly chosen player will have 100% more health, but all damage taken by the team redirects to him. If he dies, it's game over.
  • What was that Boom?
    All primary weapons have explosive ammo.
  • Double Benefit
    All secondary weapons deal double damage.
  • Lifebuoy
    When you revive an ally, you both gain a masking effect for 6 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that you can use any mutator that doesn't mention half of the awards, maybe there's a better combination out there. As for general tips with those on, just be very careful with infector zombies and use the chainsaw and rocket launchers in missions where you have to defend something.

• Like 2