PSVR2?

Namenloser1990

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2023 at 10:30 AM, Namenloser1990 said:

Can someone with a new PSVR2 check if it is possible to get the VR trophies? Would be interesting to know since im planning to get one eventually, then i could finally mob this up. I do have PSVR1 but only one move controller unfortunately.

PSVR 2 is not usable on Ps4 and there is no PS5 version of Concrete Genie.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Jasmin-Harun said:

So just to make sure 100%

If I buy PSVR2 and open Concrete Genie on PS5 I will not be able to get these lingering trophies?

I would need PSVR and PS4 in order to pop these? Or maybe PS5 with PSVR? 

You need a PSVR1 and Move controllers. If playing on PS5, you also need an adapter for PSVR1. Adapter not needed on PS4.

PSVR2 is straight up incompatible with this game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

You need a PSVR1 and Move controllers. If playing on PS5, you also need an adapter for PSVR1. Adapter not needed on PS4.

PSVR2 is straight up incompatible with this game. 

Since I am a noob to the VR game, do move controllers come with the PSVR?  Or are they sold separately? 

10 minutes ago, Jasmin-Harun said:

Since I am a noob to the VR game, do move controllers come with the PSVR?  Or are they sold separately? 

There are different bundles, some include the controllers while others don't. You have to look at the box or talk to the seller to know if they are included because they aren't always.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2023 at 5:02 PM, Jasmin-Harun said:

do move controllers come with the PSVR?

Some bundles do. When buying PSVR1 make sure that you are buying the VR ,Camera, 2 PS Moves ,breakout box and all the cables. If you buy 2nd hand from other people you need to confirm that you are getting everything that is required.

I am honestly not sure why Sony decided to not include the controllers with the VR