Finish 300 Kemono

Lazaryth-PS

58 minutes ago, Wrh0und said:

Do you have to do the killing blow? Or just participate in it's death?

27 minutes ago, ZK3LK7R59V said:

This is a weird one, too.
I got it with almost 200 kills in my profile. I don't think, that you need to kill the Kemono with a finisher.

Yes this is definitely a weird one i got the finishing 30 kemono popup with not me the one who do the killing blow i don't really know i have near 300 kills anyway so i will try making the 300 kill without finish to test it out and let you know

4 hours ago, Moonka83 said:

Did anyone find out for sure if it’s just 300 hunts or you have to perform 300 finishers yet? 
we’ve been discussing it on Reddit, and even people with the trophy can’t agree.

There is one way to check for those threads/people. If you look at your profile (where you friends are) in-game, it tells you how many Final Blows you have with each weapon. Not total kills. But kills you've done the finishing moves on. I noticed last evening it wasn't counting my bow kills and the number stayed stagnant. I was close to 50 so was waiting for that trophy to pop and it wasn't. When I got the Final Blow, the number began increasing as normal. 

So if those people who have the trophy check, they can see if their total kill count on their in-game profile = 300, or is less than that. It'd be a huge help to me as well, as it's also the only trophy I need now. Ragetail farming, here we go.

On 2/25/2023 at 1:05 AM, Lazaryth-PS said:

I only have 62 hours played but I wasted alot of time and I only need the 300 trophy, so 53 hours is definitely doable. I'm at 175 Large Kemono, and the smalls do not count, but it goes fairly quickly farming low rank Kemono.

Yep. Right now I can kill Ragetail in Chapter 1 in 8 seconds. It takes me longer to load after the fight is over and get to him again than it does to kill him, LOL.

5 hours ago, IntrepidHunter said:

There is one way to check for those threads/people. If you look at your profile (where you friends are) in-game, it tells you how many Final Blows you have with each weapon. Not total kills. But kills you've done the finishing moves on. I noticed last evening it wasn't counting my bow kills and the number stayed stagnant. I was close to 50 so was waiting for that trophy to pop and it wasn't. When I got the Final Blow, the number began increasing as normal. 

So if those people who have the trophy check, they can see if their total kill count on their in-game profile = 300, or is less than that. It'd be a huge help to me as well, as it's also the only trophy I need now. Ragetail farming, here we go.

It's just the 300 kills, you don't have to get the finisher on all 300. I played the MP and I didn't get the finisher on every single one and mine popped right at 300 slayed.

2 hours ago, Lazaryth-PS said:

It's just the 300 kills, you don't have to get the finisher on all 300. I played the MP and I didn't get the finisher on every single one and mine popped right at 300 slayed.

Great thanks for the info now i don't have to run like crazy to finish the kemono off ?

7 hours ago, IntrepidHunter said:

Yep. Right now I can kill Ragetail in Chapter 1 in 8 seconds. It takes me longer to load after the fight is over and get to him again than it does to kill him, LOL.

I’m doing the Ragetail and Sapscourge mission in Chapter 1 and also killing the Kingtusk, that way you get three kills for one loading screen. Overall, seems to be going faster for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moonka83 said:

I’m doing the Ragetail and Sapscourge mission in Chapter 1 and also killing the Kingtusk, that way you get three kills for one loading screen. Overall, seems to be going faster for me.

You can also start a free roaming session in chapter 1, first area, kill all monster, rest and repeat.

No loading screens here and with a good weapon/build you can kill each monster in a couple of hits.

14 hours ago, Lazaryth-PS said:

Confirmed! 183 finishers, 300 total hunts and it popped.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

So, if the trophy was fixed, it's now bugged again.  At least for me.

332 Kemono Hunted, 301 finishers.

Edit:  Got it to pop.  Restarted game.  Popped after first kill.  

Edited by Fubang