Doom 2 Video guide for Levels on nightmare

Wild-Arms-R

Hey y’all been working on a series of videos to show everyone how to beat each level on nightmare on the latest patch starting with only my handgun, no saves what so ever and lots of deaths(witch you luckily don’t have to see.?) 

Atm I’ve only finished the 1st video(levels 1-11) but in the coming months the other 2 videos will follow( I hope…)

And before I post said video of me only showing the good parts were I didn’t die over a million times per level,

A little disclaimer:

These videos are meant to be used as a rough guide on how to run each level for the trophy.

So unlike my runs you can die and brute force them but I encourage you to run a level deathless then after you find a spot we’re your comfortable you can start brick walling each stage until the leve(or your head) gives in.

I hope this assists everyone in their journey to plat this awesome and difficult ass game. ???

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

Thanks for sharing, I have not started the game yet but these videos will help for sure.

Your very welcome man, I think they would be very helpful for most ppl(was partly my intention)

Its just too bad they couldn’t be included for the Doom 2 guide oh well?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...