Arcade Competitor trophy not popping/glitched solution

MerTheGamerTR

I am making this post for the people who could not get this trophy despite meeting requirements. Me and my partner got each other like 20 featured wins yet the trophy didn't pop. After reading multiple solutions suggested here and there, the only one that worked for us was making a new lobby after each match. Apperantly, all those wins we got didn't count since we did them in 3 lobbies, which means only 3 of them counted. When we created a new lobby after each match, the trophy popped in no time.

Additionally, we also played on maps made by Ubisoft and changed nothing but map type to "Featured" while filtering the maps. To be safe, apply those steps as well.

Edited by MerTheGamerTR
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Not played a Far Cry game since Far Cry 3 classic. Not normally into online gaming but FC5 Gold Edition is on sale for £9.99 right now. 

Roughly how long if boosted would the online trophies take to get done? I would just like to get it done so I can then get immersed properly into the single player game. 

Any info would be much appreciated. 

OP. Sop for the trophy you're talking about, its best to create a new lobby after each match (20 times so two people can both get the trophy) and it should pop for one on the 10th win and then on the 20th win for the other player?

Edited by DanteIshimura

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...