[Video] How I Completed Alan Wake Remastered's Trophy List in less than 5 hours (Using File Transfering)

TURBO_XLR

Hey everyone. I wanted to post this thread to share you a video on how I was able to get the fastest time in the 100% Club for Alan Wake Remastered (EU) PS5.

I hope this can help those of you who have the game on PS4 and want to get all the trophies again on PS5.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, TURBO_XLR said:

Hey everyone. I wanted to post this thread to share you a video on how I was able to get the fastest time in the 100% Club for Alan Wake Remastered (EU) PS5.

I hope this can help those of you who have the game on PS4 and want to get all the trophies again on PS5.

Hey, Turbo. 

Yes, I recently did the same and was 10 minutes behind you. 

Just setting up one individual save before a collectible/battle/story trigger.

Congrats. 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 0:41 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

Hey, Turbo. 

Yes, I recently did the same and was 10 minutes behind you. 

Just setting up one individual save before a collectible/battle/story trigger.

Congrats. 

Yeah I was in the middle of editing that video when you did that xD.

Glad I wasn't the only one with the idea to plan out a PS4 save to transfer over.

Shame I couldn't get this out sooner as you could have beatten my time with how I planned it out.

Its

35 minutes ago, TURBO_XLR said:

Yeah I was in the middle of editing that video when you did that xD.

Glad I wasn't the only one with the idea to plan out a PS4 save to transfer over.

Shame I couldn't get this out sooner as you could have beatten my time with how I planned it out.

It's alright! You put a lot of effort into it and made a video guide. You deserve that # 1 spot! 

I think your video is also important because it shows that we didn't hack or cheat to get these times. 

Just a lot of setting up files at the right moment and the back and forth between my saved files on PC to console. LOL. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...