Soft-locked bug?

Oberlin1694

Anyone else having this issue?

I’m currently playing through Level 4 and my objective is ‘Defeat the enemies in the Combat Arena’ 

I’ve proceeded through the entire area, got both collectibles and all of the enemies are dead however I can’t progress and the team keep saying there’s still enemies left. I’ve scoured the entire area, there isn’t, reloading doesn’t fix it either

55 minutes ago, nickr_ said:

Backtrack until the way is blocked. Enemies have a habit of going around your back

On the like 4th reload it seemed to work, think I was running forward killing things too fast. Stone becomes pretty damn deadly maxed out. I’m struggling just in general now though, the games difficult :’) 

I’m enjoying it a lot though, just not sure if it justified the £47.99 price tag as it isn’t very long

3 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

On the like 4th reload it seemed to work, think I was running forward killing things too fast. Stone becomes pretty damn deadly maxed out. I’m struggling just in general now though, the games difficult :’) 

I’m enjoying it a lot though, just not sure if it justified the £47.99 price tag as it isn’t very long

Sometimes enemies fail to spawn in the map. I've had to shoot from a vantage in some levels. As for the one your referring to, don't you need to push switches to open escape doors once enemies are cleared out?