Style Orb Experience

beaudashus

Is there any way to tell how much experience you have or need for your next style Orb? 

I didn't realize the importance of choosing your preferred style carefully and I'm maxed out on my character, so no more Grey orbs. I'm trying to limit break my gunman style, have 3 more orbs to go. I've done the 100 man a ton of times and still haven't received an orb. 

I have been using gunman exclusively for a few days now. I don't know how to post a picture or I'd show you what I mean. There is

32 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

If you go into abilities, you'll see a progress bar for each style. It doesn't show a number, but the progress bar should be more than enough.

no white bar showing. I have 3 more orbs to get before I can limit break gunman at the training facility. 

I guess the process is really slow now? It just doesn't seem like it's moving at all. 

Right, but I'm not getting anymore experience to aquire an orb to fill the last 3 slots. I cannot do the final gunman training until I fill those 3 orb slots. And I don't think I'm getting anymore. My character is maxed to level 99. I don't know what to do

I'm no longer receiving Grey orbs because my character is maxed. So that's it? No more orbs. Is there a reincarnation so you can get Grey orbs for your character leveling again? Did they design the game so it's impossible to max out and limit break all your abilities? 

@sepheroithisgod

Edited by beaudashus

12 minutes ago, beaudashus said:

Right, but I'm not getting anymore experience to aquire an orb to fill the last 3 slots. I cannot do the final gunman training until I fill those 3 orb slots. And I don't think I'm getting anymore. My character is maxed to level 99. I don't know what to do

I'm no longer receiving Grey orbs because my character is maxed. So that's it? No more orbs. Is there a reincarnation so you can get Grey orbs for your character leveling again? Did they design the game so it's impossible to max out and limit break all your abilities? 

@sepheroithisgod

I have not done it myself, but once you reach level 99 and complete all three style training (You need all styles at rank 25), go to Komaki's Dojo and you can take on a fight to reset your level to one and begin earning orbs again. It's also a trophy, check out the "Limit Breaker" trophy from this guide.

Are you rank 25 in every single style? Because if you still have training orbs to get for another style, you can actually get back training orbs by replacing that slot with a style orb. I put a ton of training orbs into Brawler, since I didn't use that style a whole lot, so once I get everything ranked up, I used the extra Brawler orbs I had to replace the slots that had training orbs in them, giving me back like, 7 training orbs I needed to slot into Gunman to complete all the trees. 

You can still be Level 99 and not have completed rank 25 of all styles. Hitting 99 just means you just stop receiving Training orbs (grey), but if you haven't filled out your slots, you might still have some rank ups to grab from other styles. 

With the 99 training orbs from just normal level ups, and then 25 style orbs from each style, those are all the orbs possible to fill out all nodes.

Yes, I understand that. 

I'm just not getting anywhere anymore on receiving experience for the gunman style, unless it's super slow. 

Yes I'm at least ranked 25 in each style. 

Brawler 25

Swordsman 41

Gunman 25

Wild dancer 50

Training 99

Swordsman is the only possibility, but since limit break, I've only used style orbs. No Grey available or I would have totally done that option. 

Unfortunately, I think the only way is a complete game restart, concentrating on the styles I want, I may have screwed myself, using Grey orbs too spread out amongst several styles, not understanding the detriment to that in end game. I don't think the game was designed to limit break and max out all 4 styles

@DJ_Syncronix

Edited by beaudashus

1 minute ago, beaudashus said:

Yes, I understand that. 

I'm just not getting anywhere anymore on receiving experience for the gunman style, unless it's super slow. 

Yes I'm at least ranked 25 in each style. 

Brawler 25

Swordsman 41

Gunman 25

Wild dancer 50

Training 99

Swordsman is the only possibility, but since limit break, I've only used style orbs. No Grey available or I would have totally done that option. 

Again, you cannot get any more Gunman orbs until you break the limit on it (25 is the first cap). Go to the Komaki Dojo and there should be an event to break your overall limit to get more Grey orbs.

Yes, but not only is 25 the cap, in order to limit break, you also must have all orbs filled in that particular style, I have 3 remaining until he will let me limit break. I just visited and he won't allow a limit break until all orbs are filled. 

10 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Again, you cannot get any more Gunman orbs until you break the limit on it (25 is the first cap). Go to the Komaki Dojo and there should be an event to break your overall limit to get more Grey orbs.

Edited by beaudashus

10 minutes ago, Leandro-Ro7 said:

I think you need to complete all trainings with each of the 3 masters (Komaki, Ginryu and William) in order to be able to limit break your overall level.

Oh my God, that's probably it, I need to finish the Brawler training. Man you just saved me from having to restart the entire game. Thank you brother!