Finley Trophy not popping

Zackeurysm

Hello! I have reseted my save 3 times already, on each save I tried using 3 planks and then switched to one which also didn't work. I haven't used the three planks given to me by the npc after the first boss. Any idea why this isn't popping?

6 minutes ago, ZackisNb1 said:

Hello! I have reseted my save 3 times already, on each save I tried using 3 planks and then switched to one which also didn't work. I haven't used the three planks given to me by the npc after the first boss. Any idea why this isn't popping?

What you mean by you "used" planks ?

If I remember right you just have to recycle one after the first boss to unlock him

Edited by Yoey_666

5 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

What you mean by you "used" planks ?

If I remember right you just have to recycle one after the first boss to unlock him

I did! I would carry a plank from before the boss and then drop it in and then it will unlock him but not the trophy. I am highly unsure of what it could be. 

23 minutes ago, ZackisNb1 said:

I did! I would carry a plank from before the boss and then drop it in and then it will unlock him but not the trophy. I am highly unsure of what it could be. 

I had some trophy issues after playing coop and never got some character ones to unlock. Completely deleted my save from my console and started fresh, then it worked.

But of course I don't know if something else is bugged atm, haven't played after my plat.

Hope you can get it to pop !

25 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I had some trophy issues after playing coop and never got some character ones to unlock. Completely deleted my save from my console and started fresh, then it worked.

But of course I don't know if something else is bugged atm, haven't played after my plat.

Hope you can get it to pop !

Good news! Apparently the trophy doesn't pop if it's a plank found somewhere else. It HAS to be the one given by the npc. If you unlocked the character and didn't use the plank you have to delete the save. Hopefully I don't experience any issues for the rest of the play through! Thanks for the help!

• Like 1