Hidden Items, Mega Stunt Item & Special Place (Delivery Driver)

I have found all 10 hidden hamburgers, the Mega Stunt Item and the Special Place. Please see the videos/descriptions below. However, completing all of them DID NOT unlock any of the related trophies in V1.01 of this game for the PS4 version. They do unlock for the PS5 version (V1.02). These are the correct locations so I'm guessing these trophies are bugged for now (as of July 5, 2023) for the PS4 version. As of July 5, 2023, The developer says that Sony is currently blocking the PS4 patch but he is continuing to work with them and has no idea when it can be resolved.

Here're the locations of the Hamburgers (Hidden Items):

1. Downtown around the central fountain. There is building called "Fresh Baked Goods" off to the side. It's in the corridor behind that building.
  2. Downtown close to the Bank and also down the road from the above. There is another "Fresh Baked Goods" building with an outdoor seating area with red/white umbrellas (PS5 version lacks the outdoor seating area furniture). The hamburger is by the wall at this seating area.
  3. Outside the walls of the mall at the edge of Downtown. In a grassy area nestled between tall buildings and next to a huge empty lot with high walls.
  4. Inside the mall. Behind the stairs (don't go up).
  5. In the town with the "Black oil" pipelines & construction site. There is an open shed (Roof Rack) at one end of the small town there with a tractor and some containers and the hamburger is inside the shed near the containers.
  6. One is in the residential town with a church. Somewhere in the middle of the town in one of the backyards of a red brick building is a hamburger.
  7. In the residential town with a playground and police station. Across the street where the swat vans are parked in the police compound, there is a house. Behind the house at the base of the chimney is a hamburger.
  8. Behind the lone car dealership building. This car dealership is the one with low walls in front and is the only building by a one lane highway.
  9. At a T-Junction with a roadblock. There is a Road Roller, road cones and the hamburger is right behind the Road Roller.
  10. On the overhead wooden bridge across the road where there is road construction below (as seen in the game trailer).

I came across this Deer Fall Park with a deer statue in the video below. When I reached the deer statue, no trophy popped for the Special Place for the PS4 version. This trophy is also bugged for the PS4 version (V1.01). But the PS5 version (V1.02) works and the trophy does unlock.

This is the Mega Stunt Item. It is a playstation controller floating beyond the edge of a cliff above a section of the road with guardrails. You can access this road from the construction site area. The video below shows the location first. Since walking off a cliff doesn't have enough momentum to collect the item, you need to use a vehicle as shown later in the video. I did NOT get the "Mega Stunt" trophy for the PS4 version(V1.01) but the PS5 version unlocks(V1.02).

PS: There is a bug in one of the interior locations. Specifically, the police station/prison cell interior. There is a delivery destination located in the basement with a room that has a door that is too narrow to go through. You can see the revolving package drop-off inside but you just can't fit through the door.

PS: There was a game update to V1.01. However, the update notes just says fixes for vehicle collision and purchase. These 3 trophies still do not unlock with V1.01

Edited by vinster
Updated for PS5 info and confirmed all trophies unlock for the PS5 version.

I never found the mega stunt item or the special place, but I remember finding 6 of the hamburgers, then eventually I gave up. 

I had actually planned to make a 100% guide for this game, like I did with Taxi Driver: The Simulation but sadly it didn't work out. I still have a list of the hamburger locations I found, but I doubt all of them will ever be found. 

Edited by Rainbow Dash

On 3/5/2023 at 0:29 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

I never found the mega stunt item or the special place, but I remember finding 6 of the hamburgers, then eventually I gave up. 

I had actually planned to make a 100% guide for this game, like I did with Taxi Driver: The Simulation but sadly it didn't work out. I still have a list of the hamburger locations I found, but I doubt all of them will ever be found. 

After some grinding, I did find all 10 hamburger locations. I've edited my OP to include the video and text guide. However, I never got the "Collector" trophy. It may be bugged? If you can get the trophy, can you please post your method?

I believe I have found both the Special Place and Mega Stunt Item. I've also updated my OP post. However, no trophies unlocked. :(

According to the trophies when you view them on your PlayStation console, there's a small percentage of players who have the "Collector", "Special Place" and "Mega Stunt" trophies, so it seems possible. Unless they're special dev testing accounts who got them.

Edited by vinster
Updated to include new info in OP

• 2 months later...

After some months of writing to Polygon Art, I finally got a response! Here it is as of Jun 2, 2023:

"Hey, we are currently discuss a patch possibility and a native PS5 version with Sony. We will try to update as soon as possible."

That is promising news and keeping my fingers crossed! I'll update if I hear anything else.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2023 at 2:11 AM, vinster said:

After some months of writing to Polygon Art, I finally got a response! Here it is as of Jun 2, 2023:

"Hey, we are currently discuss a patch possibility and a native PS5 version with Sony. We will try to update as soon as possible."

That is promising news and keeping my fingers crossed! I'll update if I hear anything else.

PS5 version is attainable, but still not PS4 as far as I know.

47 minutes ago, Nitro said:

PS5 version is attainable, but still not PS4 as far as I know.

Yes, I managed to get all trophies with the PS5 version last week (V1.02). My earlier videos all worked! The map is the same, but the PS5 version has better graphics with more detailed foliage, etc but also some minor detail change like missing traffic cones, missing outdoor tables/chairs near one of the hidden hamburger and so on.

PS4 version is still at V1.01. Daniel, the developer was kind to reply to me again last week saying that Sony is blocking the PS4 patch for some unknown reason but he is continuing to work with them. No idea when it can be resolved. If I have any more updates, I'll post here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 4:27 AM, vinster said:

PS4 version is still at V1.01. Daniel, the developer was kind to reply to me again last week saying that Sony is blocking the PS4 patch for some unknown reason but he is continuing to work with them. No idea when it can be resolved. If I have any more updates, I'll post here.

Hopefully we will hear something soon

13 minutes ago, vinster said:

Unfortunately, I've not heard back. I last asked him again via email in early August 2023.

Perhaps if more people email him, he'll be more inclined to hasten the effort. You can email Daniel at [email protected]

Thanks! I shall also recommend that to the person who also asks me if there’s any updates. 

Edit: I should imagine Daniel has been busy with Strike Force 3 and it’s release and stuff, but hopefully it’ll be fixed soon enough. 

Edited by Zipp Storm