Mini guide / tips

Very little information on this game, so I thought I'd share a few pointers.

First, I didn't stick around after completing the game to double-check anything, as I found it rather underwhelming overall. There's much better games of the same genre to be found elsewhere. The lack of any sort of character progression was an especially big disappointment (I don't think I ever used any of the unlocked skills) and going forward in the story as very samey.

That being said, here's how you should approach the trophies:

-All the Kill and Banish boss/totem/evil eye trophies are story-related. Note that every boss has two phases, but totem fights only one.

-I don't think you can avoid killing 100 lizards, so consider it story-related as well, as is the air enemy (which start popping much later).

-I don't think you can avoid using the ultimate skill either. That being said, I don't think I ever used it again after that. Don't hesitate if it helps you during boss fights. I only really struggled with the very last boss.

-No Damage: I would recommend repeating the first stage and using a character with ranged attack. The ice girl worked for me.

-Abilities: I had enough to buy everything for everyone by the end of the game (I did mid-way through the last chapter). If you're unsure, save enough to buy everything for one character, back up your save, buy all skills, reload, etc. Or grind the special currency anywhere? Whatever works for you.

-Death trophies: Probably missable as not all death chances appear everywhere, and you can't backtrack to past worlds.

-Barricade: Keep running into a barricade till you die (I'd recommend the first world, but they appear in all worlds I believe).

-Crab Claw: The claws that pop from holes in the ground (second world?).

-Evil water: The poisoned water in I believe the second world? Note that it doesn't count as poison.

-Fluffy Worm: The thick worms that pop from holes in the groun (third world?)

-Poison: Get stung by a small scorpion (third world?) and let yourself die.

-Cliff: The eye battle in the third world has moving sands - let yourself fall there. I think there are a few cliffs in the next world too, but better be safe than sorry.

-Damage Maker: Just hit the robot in the sanctuary a bunch of times.

-Full potion: Drink a potion when you're at full health.

-5-10-25% health. They stack. 5% really is just a small sliver of life. Note that it has to be your main character (the one you're currently using), not ALL of them, that need to be in that state. I did have to retry a few times.

-Revive an ally. Should come naturally. Just press X on the mask that is dropped when one of your characters dies.

-Ability-related trophies: Self-explanatory (read the ability descriptions in the sanctuary). There are quite a few instances where more than 5 enemies pop, making getting those easy. The robot mine trophy took more time - you have to be lucky and face a number of enemies with similar health levels.

The only real difficulty I had was with the last "secret" boss. The first phase is easy, but the high number of ranged minions makes the second a pain. I recommend using the robot, and switching to the ice girl to resurrect fallen characters as she has a skill allowing you to click X once next to a mask and then move away. Change back to another character as soon as she's done that so she doesn't get hurt too much as that trick obviously won't work on her own death mask.

And that's it! Enjoy the game for what it's worth. Then maybe go play Castle Crashers, Viking Squad, Die for Valhalla, Zombie Vikings (lots of viking-themed games here...)