THIS Video makes Tactical Challenge 6 SUPER EASY TO BEAT

URBANmonkey

This has been known for  a long time, though, like 5 years or so, hell it’s the reason the ps4 version of Vanquish isn’t an UR plat (insert Kayneshrug)

As a matter of fact, PlatinumGames  kinda has a reputation of making “hard” games with glitches that trivialise them, Vanquish and this glitch, invincibility in MGRising, infinite items  in Bayonetta, and they kinda gave up with Nier Automata and made the trophy shop.

Edited by farradono
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, farradono said:

This has been known for  a long time, though, like 5 years or so, hell it’s the reason the ps4 version of Vanquish isn’t an UR plat (insert Kayneshrug)

As a matter of fact, PlatinumGames  kinda has a reputation of making “hard” games with glitches that trivialise them, Vanquish and this glitch, invincibility in MGRising, infinite items  in Bayonetta, and they kinda gave up with Nier Automata and made the trophy shop.

Yeah I figured that is was known within the Games userbase, but whenever I looked at Challenge Guides on  Youtube nobody seemed to be using them. So I wanted to see how much you could abuse them and how easy itd make the challenge and well its crazily easy. I can get to wave 5 everytime with this method and then I will only really die if I get too greedy with trying to take out a bogey too quickly.

Ha I remember the Bayonetta Item glitch, deffo used that to get through the end of the game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Most people don't use that known glitch because the game is known for its difficulty and people seek out that game to challenge themselves. abusing glitches to completely skip the difficulty just defeats the point hence why no one uploads videos like this. Of course there has to be this 1 guy on the internet that does and devalues the plat by promoting his youtube video doing so.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, TIReckoningIT said:

Most people don't use that known glitch because the game is known for its difficulty and people seek out that game to challenge themselves. abusing glitches to completely skip the difficulty just defeats the point hence why no one uploads videos like this. Of course there has to be this 1 guy on the internet that does and devalues the plat by promoting his youtube video doing so.

I dont see the issue personally. There's no hacks involved, it's not hurting anyone else at the same time (like glitching online lobbies etc.) And it's making, a rather difficult game, accessible to people who may not be very skilled and are putting off this brilliant game because of that difficulty.  

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

I can get quite easily to round 5, even upgrading 3 weapons (shotgun and two machine guns), I clean the spheres almost instantly, but when I have just the 2 bogeys left I am still dying almost instantly, even when trying desperately to escape from them. Still: great video, thanks for sharing! I just need to learn how to survive the bogeys now, at least for a while :)