How many are needed to boost this?

DividedByMankind

A full lobby needs 10 players to start a game. Bots will always fill in the blank spots. 

I think to actually boost this game 100% effectively/quickly, you would need 10 people.

There's no region setting anymore, so playing on a dead server is not an option.

The hardest trophy according to some players is the Pentakill. But my friends an I got it by accident.

One trophy I would have to boost is the 25 MVPS. Because annoying Bots get MVP alot.

A good friend of mine made a session recently, but very little interest was shown.

A PSN party of 10 people all searching at the same time should get everyone into a lobby.

Then they would be split into 2 x teams of 5 according to their individual levels.

Then it's just a case of working on what trophies ya all need etc.

As for a time frame - I have no idea. Not that long if boosting regularly.

The 1000 career kills I got today. I just play SB about an hour every day.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

A full lobby needs 10 players to start a game. Bots will always fill in the blank spots. 

I think to actually boost this game 100% effectively/quickly, you would need 10 people.

There's no region setting anymore, so playing on a dead server is not an option.

The hardest trophy according to some players is the Pentakill. But my friends an I got it by accident.

One trophy I would have to boost is the 25 MVPS. Because annoying Bots get MVP alot.

A good friend of mine made a session recently, but very little interest was shown.

A PSN party of 10 people all searching at the same time should get everyone into a lobby.

Then they would be split into 2 x teams of 5 according to their individual levels.

Then it's just a case of working on what trophies ya all need etc.

As for a time frame - I have no idea. Not that long if boosting regularly.

The 1000 career kills I got today. I just play SB about an hour every day.

Thanks ?

• 2 weeks later...