Mass Extraction Not Counting?

So I just finished extracting an item from all 8 spots in DZ01 through DZ06, and no trophy. I’ve heard about this happening to a few people, but I can’t seem to find an actual answer as to how to pop this.

All extractions were completed while I was the group leader. Any hijacks that we ran into were redone successfully in that spot as well.

For anyone who has obtained this trophy within the past year or so, has any of the following been confirmed:

- Do the new DLC Dark Zone areas count now towards this?

- Do you have to do all 8 original extraction points in one sitting?

- Does the group leader have to be the one to actually summon the helicopter at each extraction point?

- Do you specifically need to extract a weapon or a piece of armour? Or will any item work, such as a piece of cosmetic clothing?

I’m positive I must be missing something because this did not unlock the related Commendation either, so I doubt only the trophy itself glitched out on me.

Is the entire thing just finicky, or am I overlooking something obvious? Any and all insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE:

Got the trophy earlier tonight, nothing is glitched. I have absolutely no idea how, but I clearly missed one of the two extraction points in DZ-05. Popped immediately upon extraction. I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

Edited by SmileSlice
Added additional information.