Zagoravia Elite Challenges Guide

Suporex

INTRODUCTION

Prepare for long road ahead with Elite Challenges.
This guide is to supplement Platinum guide that might happen someday. This guide was made with assumption that you have Overkill Edition meaning both DLCs and what comes with it, like demon powers but obviously can be used if you only have main game.
This guide only covers Elite Challenges for Zagoravia. I have used many online sources to help me get those challenges done so I thought putting all I learned in one place will be useful.

I was playing Hardcore Hard build - Lightning Gun - Heartbreaker - Death Machine - Mikkey's Outfit so for most I was using this setup. If any changes are needed I mention them in the challenge description. I would strongly advice to craft Relic as it trivializes many timed challenges when otherwise they are pain.

ELITE CHALLENGES

The Tangle:
  • Slay Champions with A Single Hit: Use Berserk Aura and use the Hammer’s Jump attack.
  • Slay Rachnoss the Host with 2 min: Standard Lighting Gun and Heartbreaker combo deals with him fast. Just focus all columns first.
  • Slay Rachnoss the Host while He is Affected by Brutality with Hex of Tenacity: When Rachnoss is close to dying, activate the Berserk Aura Demon Power and kill him while it is active.
  • Slay Rachnoss the Host without Using Demon Powers or Shrines with Hex of Malice: Use potions to heal and dispatch of him
  • Slay Rachnoss with 5 Active Hexes

Frostteeth Grotto:
  • Slay Essences of Plague Affected by Daze: There are three, so you can miss one. The easiest way to do this is lower their health, stun them with the Scythes Triangle attack and then kill them as before the stun wears off.
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (30)
  • Slay Essences within 3 min (7)
  • Slay the Undead Gravedigger without Using Potions or Demon Powers and without Dying: Ignore all of the enemies until you reach the final area, where you will have to kill 3 Essences in order to spawn the Gravedigger. Lighting gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's Outfit
  • Slay Undead Soldiers without Taking Damage (10): Easy enough with Lighting gun - Heartbreaker - Cavalier's Outfit just go slowly whenever essences spawn. 

Watchtower Ruins:
  • Slay Undead Pyromancers with Demon Powers without Dying (10)
  • Slay Undead Brutes with a Single Hit with Hex of Tenacity and Hex of Time Active (2)
  • Slay Monsters That Are Affected by Brutality Without Dying (10)
  • Slay Monsters within 45 sec without Taking Damage (30): Go through the area but do NOT try to kill the Champion Tortured Soul, just the enemies around him. The hard part is avoiding the Champion’s attacks, he has very good range.
  • Slay Champions within 45 Seconds with 5 Active Hexes (2): There are only two Champions, a Tortured Soul (First Room) and Bane (Second Room). Tortured soul will follow you into Bane room so just drop Heartbreakers and Ball Lightning and look at them melt.

The Hunting Grounds:
  • Slay Essences with Hand Mortar without Dying (10)
  • Slay Champions Affected by Daze (3): Use Scythes Triangle to Daze when they are close to dying and finish them off.
  • Slay Monsters without Dying and without Using Potions with Hex of Malice Active (100): Lighting gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's Outfit
  • Slay Monsters with Demon Powers while Hex of Tenacity is Active (50)
  • Slay Wraiths with 5 Active Hexes (6)

Widow’s Mine:
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with Hex on Tyranny Active (50)
  • Slay Champions with Demon Powers without Dying (3)
  • Slay Wraiths Affected by Daze (4)
  • Slay Monsters within 1 min with Hex of Malice and Hex of Time Active (20): Ignore the first Champion Reaper, he will take too much of your time.
  • Slay Monsters without Taking Damage and without Using Demon Powers (20): Leave the first Undead Brute alive so the Champion Reaper doesn’t Spawn. If you do this, you really should have no problem with the challenge.

The Devil’s Throat:
  • Slay Essences with Bombardier Spider’s Attacks with Hex of Tyranny Active (3)
  • Slay Essences with Lava Creeper Death-Blasts with Hex of Malice (3)
  • Slay Spiders within 1 min with Hex of Malice and Hex of Time Active (40): The Spider Eggs count for this challenge, you don’t have to wait for them to hatch.
  • Slay Essences without Dying and without Using Potions or Shrines (5)
  • Slay Chromatic Essences without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (30)

Befouled Tomb:
  • Slay Monsters with Scythe with 5 Active Hexes (80)
  • Slay Forgotten Kings Affected by Daze (3)
  • Slay 20 Monsters with a Single Attack or Demon Power without Taking Damage
  • Overkill Skeletons with Shotgun within 30 sec (35): Go to the area after the shrines as it will make skeletons from downstairs to run to you in bulk and Circle will be your savior. Otherwise spam Triangle
  • Slay Undead Pyromancers without Taking Damage within 1 min (12): Go up the stairs to your left. Kill these 5. Go up the other set of stairs, kill the Forgotten King, the kill these 3. Jump down, and start working your way through the large area of enemies, in which plenty of remaining Pyromancers will spawn. Lighting gun - Death Machine - Cavalier's Outfit

Weeping Halls:
  • Slay Monsters without Dying and without Using Demon Powers, Potions, or Shrines (100)
  • Slay Monsters while You Are Affected by Frailty (15): In order to do this, you have to get one of the Ravenous Souls (Blue Wraith) to create a Zone of Frailty and then kill enemies while you stand inside of it.
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min (50)
  • Slay Adrian the Fallen with 5 Active Hexes
  • Slay Adrian the Fallen without Using Potions or Shrines

The Royal Crypt:
  • Slay Wraiths with 5 Active Hexes (10): The real challenge here is finding them all. You need to visit all secret areas
  • Slay Monsters while Above 80% Health with Melee Attacks (80)
  • Slay Champions Affected by Cripple (2): I suggest using the Hand Mortar’s Triangle to Cripple Them, however, you could also use the Shockwave Demon Power
  • Slay Monsters without Taking Damage and without Using Demon Powers (80): Lighting gun
  • Slay Undead Brutes within 2 min without dying (5)

Sepulcher of the Damned:
  • Slay Ravenous Souls with Bombs (7)
  • Overkill Monsters with Hand Mortar without Dying (60)
  • Slay Monsters within 1 min 30 sec with Hex of Malice Active (80)
  • Slay Monsters with Sword without Taking Damage or Using Demon Powers (35): wasn't too hard because sword Circle attack can stun, pyromancers were worst for me as they can easily hit you with their projectile when you close in, so I used Shard sword as it releases projectile and when it kills it counts too.
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min with 5 Active Hexes (80)

The Well of Worlds:
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Daze without Dying (30)
  • Overkill Skeletons with Shotgun without Dying (50)
  • Overkill Essences of Flame without Dying with Hex of Tyranny Active (5): The key here is being able to single out the Essences with your attacks. They are small essences that if left alone for too long will suicide jump on you, so killing them when they spawn works great. I used Hammer jump attack for kills and just running around in circle waiting for them to spawn.
  • Slay Dark Knights with Demon Powers with Hex of Malice and Hex of Pain Active (3): Very easy with Cavalier's Outfit (upgraded for faster overdrive charge). I just spammed Death Machine demon power to kill everything.
  • Slay Dark Knights without Dying and without Using Potions or Demon Powers (3)

Demon World:
  • Slay Monsters Spawn by Other Monsters without Dying with Hex of Tyranny Active (80): It just wants you to kill monsters that have been spawn from Demon Seeds.
  • Slay Champions without Dying and without Using Demon Powers or Potions with Hex of Malice and Hex of Time (7): Three of the seven are found during the fight with The Solicitor. Three are in secret areas and one is on the path to The Solicitor. I suggest ignoring all enemies and strictly go for the Champions. I really don't know how people do it without Precarious Relic, with relic it was very straight forward as I could fully heal in times of danger
  • Slay Demon Seeds with 5 Active Hexes without Dying (16): Again, 5 are in the fight with The Solicitor, and 3 are in secret areas. The others are all in the path to The Solicitor.
  • Slay Wa-Lee The Solicitor with 4 Active Hexes
  • Slay Wa-Lee The Solicitor with 5 Active Hexes

Den of the Broodmother:
  • Slay Spiders Affected By Weakness (150): The easiest way to do this is just to kill enemies with the Dark Mist Demon Power
  • Slay Spiders without Taking Damage and without Using Demon Powers (100)
  • Slay Spider Nests with Bombs without Dying (8)
  • Slay Gargantuan Spiders with Lava Blasts without Dying (5)
  • Slay Mordra the Broodmother with 5 Active Hexes

The Royal Gardens:
  • Slay Monsters with Demon Powers without Dying (50)
  • Slay Champions without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (4)
  • Overkill Monsters with Hand Mortar and Hex of Tenacity Active (50): On Casual Square overkills easily
  • Slay Monsters within 3 min without Using Potions (180): Head to the maze, that is the most heavily enemy-dense areas.
  • Slay Spider Nests Affected by Vulnerability (8): The best way to do this is weaken them, then use the Hand Mortar’s B-Attack to finish them off, as it inflicts Vulnerability 100% of the time

The High Quarter:
  • Overkill Undead Soldiers without Dying and with Hex of Pain and Hex of Time Active (20)
  • Slay Sentinels without Dying and without Using Potions or Shrines (10)
  • Slay Essences of Magic Affected by Vulnerability with Scythe (10): This challenge is reported to be one of hardest but I found reliable way of doing it and passed it first time I tried on Casual. First: There are 11 Essences of Magic scattered around the map. 8 of them are obvious (2 of those are champions), 3 of them are hidden in the bottom left corner in a garden. Second I used lighting gun Square attack to control damage done, was lowering essences to around 25% HP after that used common Blink power to inflict vulnerable state and then do 1 hit with scythe. IF essence does not die let it kill you and respawn and try again as it will regenerate to full HP.
  • Slay Lesser Gargoyles with Hand Mortar within 3 min with Hex of Malice Active (30)
  • Solve the Mystery of the Haunted Pumpkin with 5 Active Hexes

Cemetery Grounds:
  • Slay Gargoyles without Dying and without Using Potions with Hex of Malice Active (100)
  • Slay Wraiths with Demon Powers with Hex of Time Active (10)
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Bleeding (50): Use the Rapiers Circle to cause bleeding to an enemy and then kill them before it wears off
  • Slay Spite of Ignus with a Ranged Attack with 5 Active Hexes: He is located along the Western wall of the area at about the middle of the map. He is a Champion Reaper. Used lighting gun to kill, just don't drop Heartbreaker so the demon power won't accidentally kill him.
  • Slay Trust Betrayed with Melee Attack with 5 Active Hexes: He is located on the far South-East part of the Map, near one of the secrets. He is a Champion Essences of Fire. Hammer dispatched him quikly.

Infested Burrow:
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Daze without Dying (20)
  • Slay Monsters with Bombardier Spider’s Attack (50)
  • Slay Monsters with Bombs without Dying and without Using Potions or Shrines (40)
  • Slay Demon Spiders within 3 min with Hex of Malice and Hex of Time Active (4)
  • Slay Monsters with 5 Active Hexes (70)

Deadlight Quarry:
  • Slay Monsters with Hammer while Hex of Tenacity is Active without Dying (100)
  • Slay Monsters while You Are Affected by Brutality without Dying (100): Berserk Aura
  • Slay Sentinels with Melee Attacks with 5 Active Hexes (15)
  • Slay Essences within 3 min (10)
  • Slay Monsters without Using Demon Powers, Shrines or Potions (50)

Forlorn Chateau:
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Electrocuted with Shotgun (30): Just drop Heartbreaker on enemies and shoot Shotgun
  • Overkill Monsters with the Rapier with a Single Hit (20): Do a few Triangle charges with Brutality in the room full of Skeletons on 2nd floor
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Brutality without Dying (30)
  • Slay Monsters with 5 Active Hexes without Dying (80): Lighting gun - Heartbreaker - Death Machine - Mikkiey's Outfit enough said
  • Slay Vampires within 4 min without Taking Damage (2): Don’t kill any enemies on the first floor. Start by going around the Flame Sentinel to the right. Jump over the table so you don’t get hit by the Brute, then double wall jump so that you end up in the room with the teleporter. Go into it. On the second floor, kill all the enemies in the first room, then head over to the left from where you entered. Use the bookshelf closest to the far wall to wall jump into the small room with the chest. Now I recommend standard setup Lighting gun - Heartbreaker - Death Machine - Cavalier's Outfit and just spam demon powers and from time to time Lighting Ball. Just watch out as your own LB can damage you.
Forlorn Catacombs:
  • Slay Enemies in a Single Hit without Dying (10)
  • Slay Wraiths with Demon Powers without Dying (5)
  • Slay Wraiths with Bombs with Hex of Tenacity Active (5)
  • Slay Essences of Magic without Taking Damage and without Using Demon Powers (3): kill the Essence of Plague in the first room - this should spawn 2 Essences of Magic and 3rd one is in room to the left. I used Lightning Gun spawned 2 Ball Lightning and then just electrocuted with Square and spawn more BL whenever I could. Great thing is many times BL hits electrocuted target it pushes it back so I had to just keep distance and electrocute. It helps with Essences of Magic as well as when you are close they have this fast range attack but Lightning gun out ranges it.
  • Slay Eisen the Youngest with 5 Active Hexes

The Mausoleum of Bones:
  • Slay Skeletons within 4 min (200)
  • Slay Vail the Immortal with Bombs: Just rush and destroy his Phylactery first. kill mobs around and drop his health to very low and use bomb. Nothing crazy this can be done on Casual.
  • Slay Vail the Immortal within 2 min with Demon Powers: Same as above but use Death Machine for example to finish him off.
  • Slay Vail the Immortal without Using Potions or Shrines with Hex of Malice Active: Standard LG - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's Outfit
  • Slay Vail the Immortal with 4 Active Hexes while Above 50% Health: I recommend skipping Hex of Tenacity to lower armor of mobs and go above setup to quickly kill everything and heal whenever you drop demon power.

The Onion Quarter:
  • Slay Skeletons with Demon Powers without Dying (75)
  • Slay Monsters within 3 min (100): Just go right and dispatch skeletons.
  • Slay Wraiths within 1 min 30 sec with Hex of Malice (6): You can find 6 on the other side of the bridge to the right of the start. I used Cavalier's Outfit to just spam Death Machine and kill them fast.
  • Slay Monsters with 5 Active Hexes without Dying (200)
  • Slay Demon Spider without Dying and without Using Potions (1): He is on the left side of the map that you can rush to.

The Hollows:
  • Slay Monsters while You are Affected by Brutality (40)
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Vulnerability with Hex of Tenacity Active (50): I recommend using the Hand Mortar’s Circle for this because it is high damage and inflicts Vulnerability every time. You need to watch out as Vulnerability disappears after one hit, so if you don't kill mob you need to put vulnerability again. I found normal skeletons and the 3 small essences of magic that show up after killing big one are the best targets as after vulnerability they die with one hit from mortar or hammer.
  • Slay Champions within 3 min (3): Rush end area. 4 champions spawn there.
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (100)
  • Slay Monsters within 4 min without Using Potions or Shrines (100): Mikkey's Outfit

The Whispering Burrows:
  • Slay Essences of Plague Affected by Weakness (4): Weaken the Essences with a weapon and then use the Dark Mist Demon Power to finish them off.
  • Slay Essences of Ice Affected by Frost (3): I’ve found the most reliable way to inflict the Frost status effect is with Frost Bombs. Weaken the Essences, then hit them with a frost bomb and finish them off before the Frost condition wears off.
  • Slay Monsters without Dying and without Using Potions or Shrines (100)
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (100)
  • Slay Monsters within 4 min with 5 Active Hexes (100): This one’s harder than it sounds, you really have to be moving quickly for this one.

The Ossuary:
  • Slay Monsters without Dying and without Using Potions with 2 Active Hexes: Just don't take Hex of Tenacity and you'll be fine
  • Slay Thrall Hulks with a Single Hit (2): I found this harder then it seems. But I easily overcome this with Precarious Relic as it makes you kill none champions with one hit.
  • Slay Monsters that Are Affected by Brutality without Dying and without Using Potions (75): Use the Berserk Aura
  • Slay Monsters without Taking Damage with 2 Active Hexes: I used Hex of Malice and Hex of Pain as they don't buff monsters. Cavalier's Outfit. Death Machine all the mobs until Thrall and champion after. Thrall is problematic and you need to find a save way of killing him, for me I droped few Heartbreakers and BL before spawning him and drop Death Machine on him when about half health. Now biggest problem the champion. I spent an 1h trying to kill him without taking any damage. The best way I found was to pull him to thrall area pick up double damage and BL and electrocute with Square DON'T drop Heartbreaker it is better to focus on dodge BL and Death Machine when he is stationary. Keep in mind that when he dies he leaves damaging aura so you need to be far away.
  • Slay Monsters within 4 min with 5 Active Hexes (150)

Defiled Chapel:
  • Overkill Undead Pyromancers with Shotgun without Dying (25): Use Berserker Aura and Aimed shot on casual it overkills every time
  • Kill Monsters with a Single Hit (10)
  • Slay Reapers with the Scythe without Dying (4): You have 4 reapers at the end of stage
  • Slay Essences of Flame without Dying and without Using Potions (10)
  • Slay All Wraiths in the Final Chamber without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (16)

The Larder:
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (45)
  • Slay Juliet while You Are Affected by Weakness: Start by clearing out the entire area before you fight Juliet. Then, leave the two Essences of Plague that spawn with Juliet alive. You need them to launch their projectiles, then kill Juliet while you stand in the AoE the projectile leaves behind.
  • Slay Monsters that Are Affected by Brutality without Dying (20)
  • Slay Monsters while Above 50% Health without Using Potions, Demon Powers or Shrines (45): Seems easy but had some trouble with it so I decided to use The King of Yellow book and The Bishop card to get 15% max HP on crit.
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min with 3 Active Hexes (30)

Smuggler’s Stash:
  • Slay Monsters with Bombs without Dying (20)
  • Slay Monsters while You Are Affected by Brutality within 1 min 30 sec (40)
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min without Using Potions, Shrines or Demon Powers (40): This one is hard but if you have Precarious Relic just pull as many as you can to one spot activate it and dispatch mobs with ranged attacks.
  • Slay Champions within 45 sec (2)
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min with 5 Active Hexes (40)

Lifeless House:
  • Slay Monsters with 4 Active Hexes (60)
  • Overkill Gargoyles with Sword without Dying (15): Is not that many of gargoyles so I used Cursed Sword of the Duelist (Damage increase 40% and 43 armor penetration), Death Card (25% damage but lose HP) and Berserker Aura. Got it first try with one hit on gargoyle followed by skill attack resulted in always overkill
  • Slay Monsters within 1 min 30 sec (30)
  • Slay Monsters within 1 min 90 sec with Hex of Tenacity (20)
  • Slay Monsters without Taking Damage and without Using Demon Powers (40): This one is hard. Prep: Weapon Chimera, Cards: The Cannon, The Sear, The Barbarian, Wildcard, Wildcard, Death. Start by clearing out the room to the right of where you spawn, it’s full of Gargoyles. Then kill Cook but watch out for his pull attack. After run out a bit to spawn enemies and run back to room and spam Square hopefully you kill all small dudes before they get into range. This will spawn Essence of Magic. Best is too shoot out from outside the corner so it can't reach you with fast projectiles. After essence dies a lot of skeletons will spawn. Just spam Square and Bob is your uncle.

Merchant Quarter:
  • Slay Vampire Acolytes with Demon Powers without Dying (10)
  • Slay Vampires with Hand Mortar without Dying (25)
  • Slay Vampires Affected by Daze without Dying (10)
  • Overkill Monsters within 6 min (60): Used Hammer and Berserk Aura. Move towards NW corner as there are many weak gargoyles on the way there but overkill what you can on the way as there are not enough of those gargoyles.
  • Slay Vampires without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (70)

The Collector’s Residence:
  • Slay Monsters while You Are Affected by Brutality (25): It is good idea to this one together with sword one.
  • Slay Passion of the Collector within 45 sec with 5 Active Hexes: The Passion of the Collector is the Essence of Magic located in the back-right room, ignore all other enemies and go fight him
  • Slay Vampires without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (5)
  • Slay Monsters while Above 50% Health with 3 Active Hexes (30)
  • Slay Monsters with Sword while Above 50% Health (15)

The Cessways:
  • Overkill Monsters without Dying with Hex of Malice (10)
  • Slay Thrall Hulks Affected by Brutality without Dying (5)
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (55)
  • Slay Morenth the Voiceless while above 50% Health with 5 Active Hexes: Lightening Gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's Outfit
  • Slay Tamas Murkvenom within 1 min with 4 Active Hexes: I recommend leaving the Hex of Tenacity inactive for this. Sprint to the right and he will spawn. Heartbreaker and BL kills him fast.

The Reformatory:
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Weakness without Dying (50): Just kill enemies with the Dark Mist Demon Power
  • Overkill Champions (3): The easiest way is to go to almost the end. There are 3 champion thralls there that are weak. lower their HP and use Berserker Aura + Death Card and Hammer Triangle or Circle will overkill.
  • Slay Monsters while above 60% Health without Using Potions (60): Mikkey's Outfit
  • Slay Monsters within 4 min with 5 Active Hexes (80)
  • Slay Vampires within 1 min 30 sec (7): Run to second corridor, at start 7 small thralls spawns (they are vampires). One Death Machine killed them all.

The Gauntlet:
  • Slay Whispering Bones with a Single Hit without Dying with 3 Active Hexes (10): These are the Champion Skeletons which spawn with Cadavros. You will likely need to be affected by Brutality for this. Get to Cadavros and back to secret room wait for all 12 Whispering Bones to spawn and run to you. Now Cadavros is slow so just jump down and run to corridor, activate Berserk Aura and fully charge Hammer’s Smash Attack Triangle to hit as many as you can. I got 10 in one hit.
  • Slay Shard Sentinels with Hammer without Dying with Hex of Tenacity Active (6): Use Precarious Relic for 6 easy kills
  • Slay Monsters within 1 min 30 sec with 5 Active Hexes (15): Run to the end of the gauntlet, take out the last two Shard Sentinels then kill Cadavros and the 12 Whispering Bones. Ignore the first four Sentinels and first two Vampire Thrall Hulks.
  • Slay Cadavros while He is Affected by Brutality while You Are Above 80% Health: Lightning Balls and Heartbreaker will kill first two Hulk Thralls and Sentinels without losing any HP. After they’re all dead, get Cadavros’ attention and then go straight back and into the secret room (you can walk through the wall). Stand on the lowest ledge of the two and fire the Mortar from up there, and slowly whittle down his health. When he is almost dead, activate Berserk Aura and finish him off while he is inside of the aura.
  • Slay Cadavros Above 80% Health with 4 Active Hexes: Use the same strategy as the previous, just play it extra carefully. You should skip either Hex of Tenacity or Hex of Malice, a good case could be made in either’s favor.

The Heart of Frost:
  • Slay Monsters with Bombardier Spider’s Attack while You Are Above 50% Health (25)
  • Slay Monsters Affected by Frost while Above 50% Health (20): Use a Frost Bomb to inflict the Frost Affect, then kill the enemy before it wears off. I would recommend 2 approaches. 1 kill essences of frost, when it dies it spawns 3 small ones use Frost Bomb and Death Machine straight after, this way you will get 3 kills per essence. 2nd approach is crazy but effective. Rush to boss Elsa. when it spawns it spawns 20 or more small essences get to middle of them hit Frost Bomb and Death Machine after giving you this achievement in one go.
  • Slay Monsters with Rapier while Above 50% Health without using potions (30): I used Mikkey's outfit and casting power when I needed heal. just focus on 2 spots where skeletons spawn.
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (70)
  • Slay Monsters within 4 min with 5 Active Hexes (70)

The Junction:
  • Slay Vampires within 2 min with 5 Active Hexes (10)
  • Slay Vampires while Above 60% Health with 5 Active Hexes (10): Lightning Gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's outfit. You will spam demon powers and be full health all the time.
  • Slay Vampires with a Single Hit without Dying (3)
  • Slay Vampires That Are Affected by Brutality without Dying (10)
  • Slay Vampire Count within 1 min with 5 Active Hexes (1): He is located at the very end, you will have to kill 2 Dark Knights for him to spawn. Ignore all enemies and head straight to where the two Dark Knights and then engage whatever enemies you need to.

The Steam Quarter:
  • Slay Gargoyles with a Single Hit without Dying (20)
  • Slay Vampires Affected by Daze without Dying (10)
  • Slay Thrall Hulks with Hand Mortar with 5 Active Hexes without Dying (7): This is probably the hardest in the whole game. This is easiest done if you start from the exit of the Junction (You just have to play through the Junction then exit via the map exit). At the start there is champion Hulk it is hard to kill with just mortar so I would advise to spam mortar and demon power and if kill will register as mortar kill to move forward. 3 more Hulks are on the top level and 3 more on the other side (BUT one of them is another champion) my advise is to kill all but leave champion. Now go back through junction to very start of this area. In one of small side areas there is normal Hulk that spawns. I used Precarious Relic for easy one shot kills on standard Hulks.
  • Slay Vampire Knights with 2 min with 5 Active Hexes (5): This is kind of a cheating way to do it, but it was the only way I could do it. Start from where you spawn if you fast travel from the castle. Before the first set of steps are 2 Vampire Knights (Green). The next is in the large area with the Health Shrine. Now, in the small back area with a Dark Knight and two blue Vampires, wall jump against the back wall, far to the left side, then double wall-jump off the pipes. It won’t look like anything is there to jump off, but just keep pressing A and eventually, you will clear the barricade. Be sure to get the checkpoint. Now, head past the Shard Sentinel, and to the left of two Sentinels in the larger area, there are the last 2 Knights you need.
  • Slay Champions without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (10): 1 is in first section and 9 past junction.

The Stockroom:
  • Slay Viscount Mornai within 1 min with 5 Active Hexes
  • Slay Monsters without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (120)
  • Slay Vampires with Lava Creeper’s Death-Blast (4)
  • Slay Monsters without Taking Damage or Using Demon Powers with 3 Active Hexes: The number one Hex you want to avoid is Tyranny because a lot of times the Demon Powers will hit you. Just camp in the initial hallway, the spiders will come to you.
  • Slay Monsters within 2 min with Hex of Malice, Hex of Time and Hex of Tyranny Active (80)

Deep Mines:
  • Slay Dark Knights that Are Affected by Weakness without Dying (4): Just kill them with Dark Mist power
  • Slay Monsters Affected By Electrocuted with Rapier without Dying (30): Weaken a monster with the Lightning Gun then kill it with the Rapier
  • Slay Champions with Demon Powers without Dying (3)
  • Overkill Monsters without Dying and without Using Potions (30)
  • Slay The Magnificent Miners without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (7): These are the 7 Undead Brutes that spawn in the very last area after you kill all of the nearby Gargoyles. Lightning Gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's outfit and this should be easy

The Shunned Manor:
  • Slay Monsters while Above 50% Health with 3 Active Hexes (200): Lightning Gun - Heartbreaker - Mikkey's outfit. Move slowly use your potions. I got it when I got to Lava Creepers and killed bunch of them.
  • Slay Vampire Kings with Bombs without Dying (3): There are 8 in total so easy to get.
  • Slay the Inner Guardian without Using Potions or Shrines and without Dying: Enter through Sanctum Sanctorum. Inner Guardian is not far from there.
  • Slay Dinner Guests with Shotgun without Dying with Hex of Malice Active (8): Enter through Sanctum Sanctorum. In the large, open room with a dining table and some Wraiths, there are some enemies titled “Dinner Guest.” There are 8 and you must kill them with the shotgun. There are two 2 Forgotten Kings, 2 Reapers, 2 Vampire Counts, one Vampire Knight, and one Vampire King. Only Vampire King is champion, rest are normal. Just gather all and use Relic to one shot 7 of them and after weaken champion king and use shotgun to finish him to get this challenge.
  • Slay Fester the Butler with Lava Creeper Death-Blast: Enter through Sanctum Sanctorum Butler is just there at the entrance and lava creepers are downstairs in hallway.

Sanctum Sanctorum:
  • Slay Miscreations without Dying with 5 Active Hexes (45): Those are mobs in cages that you have to release by pressing button. Kill 45 and you are done.
  • Slay Lord Gabriel in Phase 1 within 4 min
  • Slay Lord Gabriel in Phase 2 while above 50% Health without Using Shrines: Mikkey's Outfit will keep you topped up with HP
  • Slay Lord Gabriel in Phase 3 while He is Affected by Brutality
  • Slay Lord Gabriel in Phase 3 with 5 Active Hexes without Dying
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great info here, and from the guide(cheers guys!), but I've gotten a few messages about this game from other users. I would like to add to this.

If you're struggling with anything in the game, two powers I really used a lot were Heartbreaker and Time Bubble. They can really help by slowing down enemies and halving the damage they do. You'll still need a damage dealer like Sunray or Shockwave, but consider using one of the other two to suppress the enemies. 

Try to get a good off-hand weapon that you never use. It can be any type, but the perks matter. The most important being Find Better Items and Find More Items...bonus xp with it for the perfect off-hand.

Primary weapon when using powers should boost recharge and heal on hit. 3rd stat your choice, but I chose attack speed for more healing.

Primary weapon when not using powers should be Extra Crit Chance, Cursed(more damage/less gold), and more damage when focus is full. The last one could be better with Extra Crit damage or overall weapon damage, but if you aren't using power at all the other is best. 

I used 3 Tower and 3 Obelisk cards, but change it up whenever you have a challenge. Like for overkills, switch to all Obelisk cards with Shockwave...etc. There is a special card for each weapon I think, so get it and use it when needed. There is a card for immunity when tumbling, there is a wicked upgrade for extended rolls....these things add up. Add in Time Bubble and it makes levels with no hits much easier. The great thing about this game is the ability to change perks on the fly, so keep your 'best of' each weapon/power/card on you.

Finally, I played the game on Extra...so I can't help anyone with HC. I tried to make a session for help, but I had to do it myself. I followed this, and would recommend maybe starting the game on Hard/HC following it from the start. Obviously getting a boost is much faster, but if you think you'll have to do it all yourself like me...just start with this and keep a save backup.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1609345271

One other tip, if your HC character dies it will then share the stash with regular characters.