Trophy hunters assemble!

Jeanolt

Hi, for those that played KRD before in other platforms, is there an achievement system ingame to know how to unlock the trophies? I wonder how longer does it take to reach 300km since the cars (at least in the beta) looked very small. Also with the party trophies, I wonder if it's possible to unlock them against AI, or maybe offline.

3 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

Hi, for those that played KRD before in other platforms, is there an achievement system ingame to know how to unlock the trophies? I wonder how longer does it take to reach 300km since the cars (at least in the beta) looked very small. Also with the party trophies, I wonder if it's possible to unlock them against AI, or maybe offline.

Yes, you can follow your progress in game profile.

Races are about 6 km so dont need to worry about 300 km because the last trophy you'll unlock is the one for finish 200 races. 100 % will be 13-14 hours.

All trophies can be unlocked solo against AI racers. It's very hard not to win. Opposite to pay to win really.

If you got kids wanna play remember to use password on your account because its possible to buy in game currency up to an massive $200. It's a trap for parents to busy to look after their kids. 

Edited by DAS2in1
adding info
  • Like 4

They made the trophies super easy. Just play the game (with people) and you're solid.

What a nostalgia trip though.

I used to grind the shit out of Crazyracing Kartrider as a kid the minute my cousin would get off the computer. Then once I came to the US they didn't offer it ANYWHERE so I just had my comics to reminisce with until now. So grateful to be able to experience these characters again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...