Level 78

tranquilu

Well guys. The command on this game sucks. Sometimes you press X and the ball doesn't jump.

And I'm stuck at the beginning of this level. I tried all I could but I can't pass the first spike.i tried to jump as soon as possible but I die at the spike, I tried to jump as late as possible but I die at the spike. I tried to jump on the hole, and I just die. Any tips that could help?

I'm still not sure if there's a height factor depending on your button pressing intensity.

Edited by tranquilu

I've got some tips from the support of the game.

"On Level 78 you have to jump straight at the beginning and the next jumps have to be exactly timed after each other to pass the spike.

There are different strategies to jump straight at the beginning like you wait and hit right after the game begins the jump button or you just spam the jump button before the game starts and hope you hit it on the right frame ."

So I'm gonna use a turbo controller and see if this is going to work. Later I'll post here the result :)

6 hours ago, tranquilu said:

I've got some tips from the support of the game.

"On Level 78 you have to jump straight at the beginning and the next jumps have to be exactly timed after each other to pass the spike.

There are different strategies to jump straight at the beginning like you wait and hit right after the game begins the jump button or you just spam the jump button before the game starts and hope you hit it on the right frame ."

So I'm gonna use a turbo controller and see if this is going to work. Later I'll post here the result :)

It worked like a charm.

I used cronusmax. The default turbo script that they have, didn't work. So I created one.

Below you can see me doing the second trophy list of the game. (European version)

You can find the link to download the turbo script in my video description if you gave cronusmax.

Only level 78 was impossible to do legit.

https://youtube.com/live/cOZyHAMHjBM?feature=share

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 3/10/2023 at 5:15 PM, tranquilu said:

It worked like a charm.

I used cronusmax. The default turbo script that they have, didn't work. So I created one.

Below you can see me doing the second trophy list of the game. (European version)

You can find the link to download the turbo script in my video description if you gave cronusmax.

Only level 78 was impossible to do legit.

https://youtube.com/live/cOZyHAMHjBM?feature=share

a little late for the help, but i have a tip if someone don't own a turbo controller, like me. DON'T SPAM the jump button, it wont respond your jumps, you have to jump right at the beginning and when the ball is almost hitting the ground you have to press the jump button. It is a hard jump and you will die a lot, but is manageable after a few tries, because the jump is almost pixel perfect, so keep trying and don't give up. The others levels are way easier 

• Like 1