Ion Fury 689/690 kills House of Horror Ps4 Version

matzel1991

In the Level House of Horror i must kill enemies until 390.

I have only 689 kills in the house of horror.

Is there maybe an enemie is hiding behind something?

Someone knows it?

Please help.

In the Level knee deep i had all kills.

Edited by matzel1991

I never experienced any glitches in the sense that trophies didn't unlock. That said, many times I had to literally scour levels from top to bottom in order to find the last few enemies.

You can often find them in secret rooms, but mostly they're just stuck somewhere, usually in vents that they're supposed to break through.

Edited by Mellenthin

Thanks for your answer.

I searched very long this day and i couldn't find anything...

My tactic is, that i use the radar und after that I load the gemae before i use it.

Than I go to another place in the level und I always repeat that and search for the last enemy. There is nothing. -.-

I apologize for not being clear enough. In your case, you can't rely on the radar whatsoever for the simple reason that said radar only display enemies that has actually entered the level.

A good example would be when shooting a specific vent located on the ceiling that holds a number of enemies. When destroying said vent, those enemies will drop down and they will count towards the total enemies killed. 

The problem usually stems from whenever you go through an area without checking everything meticulously.

In other words, go back to every single room, check for secret rooms, shoot at vents and go through every nook and cranny. If everything fails, there's always YT. At worst, you could also try and reload a prior save, but in this case it shouldn't be necessary.

Edited by Mellenthin

• 6 months later...

Secrets and killed enemies may glitch and not be counted in statistics!

But the main problem is to kill all the enemies on each level. Be sure to make a control save in a new slot at the beginning of each new level! The game can be quickly saved at any time and there are 18 save slots available for this. It is better to make control saves of the level in the last slots 18, 17, 16 and it is advisable to always have saves for the last three completed levels. If at the end of the level it is difficult (impossible) to find the last enemy, then you can always roll back the level to the beginning. The majority of enemies will be available at the level immediately. Some enemies may appear after activating a key card (button, switch) or some story action in the game. Some enemies are hiding in secret rooms. For example, if the kill stat counter shows 116/118, then a spider or drone is missing somewhere. You can make a control save and use a one-time radar for 15 seconds to clear the level: activating the radar on the gamepad d-pad. Spiders can hide in vents, in drawers, in refrigerators or hanging on ceilings. Drones can get stuck in textures or between textures and you need to carefully study the locations where they were last. If the enemy is close, he will make a characteristic sound. When clearing a level, it is important to check all the rooms with secrets where a lost enemy could accidentally end up.

Finding all the secrets and mega-secrets is not a problem if you use this guide from Nokturna Mortis: https://www.youtube.com/@nokturnamortis7120
The author of the video has completely cleared the level of all enemies and only shows how to find each secret. Some levels of the game are cross-cutting and intersect with each other. For example, in Chapter 6, “The Ordinary Laboratory,” the “Risk Protection” level smoothly transitions to the “Separation Procedure” level and then returns to the “Risk Protection” level again. And only at the end will there be an opportunity to pick up the last two secrets and the mega-secret.

Here's a list of all the levels where I had trouble finding secrets or killing the last enemy:

E1M3 Fan Service. For secret 5 you need to take boots with a double jump. The spider fell and got stuck in the pool at the very beginning of the level. The drone may get stuck in the ceiling.
E1M4 Cultural Divide. Drones can fly without going up on the lower floors of buildings in the clouds.
E1M5 Reformation Plaza. To access secret 1, you need to hit two switches in a short period of time and run to the door.

E2M2 Alphabet Soup. There are a lot of spiders in the weapon room before going out to the shooting range.

E3M1 Washington Institute. The not obvious exit from the level is the elevator.

E3M4 Executive Disorder. When fighting the boss plane Revenant 8991-PX, there is a box with infinite machine gun ammo near the pool.
E3M5 Grand Slam. Three spiders are hiding in the ceiling ventilation in the cafeteria.

E4M3 Tunnel Disturbance. It was possible to get to secret 8 through a yellow trolley on rails.

E5M2 Knee Deep. For secret 6, you need to blow up the grate with a mine or grenade launcher. To access secretret 7, you need to pull up the mop and jump over it.

E6M2 Hazard Disposal Part I. The video shows 10 secrets. The statistical levels indicate 12. Later there will be a return to this level for the last two secrets and the mega-secret.

All secrets and mega-secrets correspond to the video guide from the author Nokturna Mortis on Youtube.