Best grind dungeons for certain mats

Deluziion90

Currently I'm on the final stretch to get the equipment section complete but there's some stuff that just doesn't seem to drop.

Any tips where you guys farmed:

- Obsidian Chunks

- Phoenix Feathers

- Black belts

I'm running x3 gold greed seals as well.

(yes I am aware of websites like https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/730573-like-a-dragon-ishin/faqs/80347/materials )

I am getting a decent amount of Phoenix Feathers from dungeon 2-9, whilst farming for Aquamarine. Confident that I have seen Obsidian Chunks and Black Belts in there too, but less frequent than the feathers, at least for me.

Eye, whisker and fang of the dragon are all part of the huge grind of the final dungeon boss at 3-20, Sanada. Positively, playing that over and over also gives you tons of money, which you need anyway.

Phoenix Feathers/black belt: 2-9

Tear of the dragon: 3-3

Carved wooden bear: Arena farm

Sturdy wood: Arena Farm

Eye+whisker+fang 2-20

Platinum Fillings: 3-1

Aquamarine: Not sure what the numbers are but it's the gun only guys in 3rd dungeon. I went there for fast and easy xp and got loads of aquamarine's in the process.

This worked out for me to get all the big stuff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Eye+whisker+fang 2-20

Aquamarine: Not sure what the numbers are but it's the gun only guys in 3rd dungeon. I went there for fast and easy xp and got loads of aquamarine's in the process.

Just to add to this one, getting carved wooden bears and sturdy wood can both be knocked out in dungeon 1-1 and I found it to be the quickest way.

Platinum filings can also be gotten through the 4th difficulty sword cutting from the cannonball master in mukuogai and you can get 1 platinum filing every 45 seconds.

Battle dungeon 3-20 is the best way to get all dragon items if you're missing them. There's a lot of resources around doing it quickly at this point. Best way to farm money as well as you get 20 ryo per run, with many of the drops being able to be sold for a similar amount. If you get a dragonhawk drop that sells for ~200 ryo as well.

Edited by XImagineBreakerX

7 hours ago, RedMonkeyMan_ said:

Giving this a bump as I'm having no luck in the battle dungeons rn,

Played over 100 battle dungeons and not had a single Eye, Whisker or Fang of the Dragon drop.

If anyone has any tips please lmk.

Like others have said, final dungeon level 3-20 is the best. To craft all the weapons I think you need a total of 22 eyes, 25 whiskers and 26 fangs. Grind for Last of the Dragons sword first. Deconstructing it afterwards will give you 4 fangs and 4 whiskers back if you're still missing those. Saves some time.

• Like 1

On 14.03.2023 at 3:54 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Eye+whisker+fang 2-20

with the new patch out farming sturdy wood and carved wooden bears is faster in in the 2-1 dungeon, I'm getting 6-7 sturdy lumber and 2 bears per run