[Video Guide] PeanutButter Trophy

The_Hunter_Fr

• 2 months later...

@The_Hunter_Fr Thanks for the video! I've got a couple of other questions for you:

Zapped! - Save the workers using only 10 zappers - Does this have to be exact? I used 8 and didn't get the trophy

Tentacle Aim - Same level, but can't use the powerline. How do you do this? I can't seem to throw the zappers with any accuracy and run out

On 12/05/2023 at 7:58 PM, BritTwit said:

@The_Hunter_Fr Thanks for the video! I've got a couple of other questions for you:

Zapped! - Save the workers using only 10 zappers - Does this have to be exact? I used 8 and didn't get the trophy

Tentacle Aim - Same level, but can't use the powerline. How do you do this? I can't seem to throw the zappers with any accuracy and run out

Hey, no worries, with pleasure.

For the ZAPPED trophy, in my memories I used 10. But I think that if you use less the trophy should unlock.

For the Tentacle Aim trophy, it's quite tricky, it took me several tries. You try to save the furthest workers first, I managed to save all the workers, in the end I had zero Zappers left ? it was tense. Good Luck ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 8:21 AM, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Hey, no worries, with pleasure.

For the ZAPPED trophy, in my memories I used 10. But I think that if you use less the trophy should unlock.

For the Tentacle Aim trophy, it's quite tricky, it took me several tries. You try to save the furthest workers first, I managed to save all the workers, in the end I had zero Zappers left 1f605.png it was tense. Good Luck 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Was having a lot of fun with this til I got to the stacking challenges. They're killing me lol