I have editions button with latest version

SleightRocket

2 hours ago, SleightRocket said:

I just logged in and looked at all the trophies and noticed everyone was having issues with the editions trophies and not having the button. Then I checked, and sure enough editions was an option right underneath the store. Maybe it’s a new update?

are you on bedrock edition or the ps4 edition?

• 2 weeks later...

Based on your earned trophies it seems that you bought the game digitally before the Bedrock update/change. Those who owned the game digitally before that can have the 'Editions' button, but those who bought it after the Bedrock update will not have the 'Editions' button and their only chance to get the multiplayer DLC trophies is to get a physical copy of the game, but the older one that says Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition on the box, the new one will not work.

And also there are some funky stuff reported by some users that they can't get the 'Edition' button to show up even with a physical copy and that is because they bought the game digitally after the Bedrock edition update/revamp and there is some PSN level stuff that registers on your profile that you have the newest Minecraft version thus making you not eligible for the 'Editions' button.

I don't really know the full details, but there is a mega thread here on the forums about the whole Editions button 'unlock' and how does it work. I read it from there.

So long story short, for anyone that aims to get 100% trophy set in Minecraft and didn't yet get the game digitally, make sure, you hunt down a physical edition that has Playstation 4 Edition written on it and stay away from the digital version until you have the wanted multiplayer DLC trophies.

Hope this clarified some stuff for you.