No retreat Trophy

KenjiCBZ

I am having trouble with this Trophy, that requires you to complete a certain section of the game at your first try. The thing is, I don't even understand what I am supposed to do, let alone doing it at first try.

I have watched some videos and tried to play the same way, apparently there is some timing involved, and I have also read some written guides, but still, I either make a mistake or I didn't understand completely.

I'd love it for someone to explain clearly to me what I am supposed to do, with easy words :) Thanks in advance!

Hi, for that trophy you need to "guide" the hexipal from the starting point until mom's door without the Hexipal "resetting" and going back to the beginning, the way of doing that is making some damage along the way using the symbols that looks like a lightning bolt so that the Hexipal follow the way until mom fixing the damage. In advance you need to unlock some doors like the one of the kitchen that will make some events with the Hexipal. Make a manual save before you start guiding the Hexipal, if it resets and goes back to the baginning then reload your save.

This guide of Optimusmart is very good and have an step by step of how to do it

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/mac/666691-broken-age/faqs/74403?page=1

Good luck!

• Like 2