Dlcs autopop

k0edb

• 1 month later...

don't know if they fixed them or not (looking at your post i guess not) but when i was going for both stacks the dlc trophies did not autopop some would like you said but not all so what i did i made a save before every trophy pop and then just loaded them on the other version and popped them manually since the autopop was so wonky

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/05/2023 at 11:13 PM, k0edb said:

I Will give a try on This desynchronize tip. Um Still missing to BEAT the ireland DLC again lmao

They have never been able to autopop as far as I am aware. All story related missions had to be redone, last collectible re-collected etc….

All via manual saves.

Equipment/kill trophies just required re-equipping or one more kill etc… once the save transfers over 

Check out my profile, I have Ragnarok left to play but I have transferred my saves from PS5-PS4 for the main game, first two DLC’s and this method has never failed. 

Main game, most auto popped after doing a random side mission. Not sure if they have improved on this since I last played though 

• 6 months later...
On 5/29/2023 at 2:16 PM, mikem192 said:

Check out my profile, I have Ragnarok left to play but I have transferred my saves from PS5-PS4 for the main game, first two DLC’s and this method has never failed. 

Were you able to transfer PS5 saves to PS4 via USB or are they not compatible? I'm currently playing on PS5 but would much rather not have to replay the whole game + DLCs on PS4. As far as I can see, there's only one manual cloud save, everything else does not show as one.

I've been making manual saves at the ends of every story arc but if they can't be used then I'm not going to bother...

14 hours ago, Infinitez_72 said:

Were you able to transfer PS5 saves to PS4 via USB or are they not compatible? I'm currently playing on PS5 but would much rather not have to replay the whole game + DLCs on PS4. As far as I can see, there's only one manual cloud save, everything else does not show as one.

I've been making manual saves at the ends of every story arc but if they can't be used then I'm not going to bother...

Not usb, using the Ubisoft cloud saves 

load your manual save. Make it populate as a cloud save, load up on the other version and continue playing like normal. It’s a pain but it saves time