Endless eclipse upgrade best accessories?

Hey all, I finished all 100 layers with Guts, and am now going through them with casca. I’m at layer 81 and was wondering what the best accessories to have were? I’m having trouble as the enemies have no problem stun locking me and doing a decent amount of damage. So just curious if there was a set of accessories that would make endless eclipse easier to manage with weaker characters, thanks! 

Edited by rintheskyking

The easiest metod to do the 100 layers with every character is to make one accessory to max the base stats like ATK, DEF, VIT, TECH and the other ones with Frenzy boosts like Frenzy Inertia, Frenzy Offense, Slow Burn and Resurgence (they stack on different accessories so you can have Slow Burn on lvl 198 via accessory 1 99lvl and accessory 2  lvl99). With those trinkets just wait for the Frenzy Gauge to fill and you are literally invisible when you activate it. For the max proficiency use the horse with build Frenzy Gauge skills. It would be still a long journey but all characters have at least one broken combo that make Femto a pushover.