Golden Tempest really isn't fun

Lazumaus

I've gone through this game for a while, loved it for the most part. Multiplayer was fun, the harder hunts where fun.

but the GT is just aids, it's not fun in the slightest. Even with multiplayer it's near impossible for me to beat. 

Sorry for the rant, I just hate it.

I felt the same way at first about GT. Playing with Random people online just kills the last couple hunts. Just wait till you get to the lurid soulstalker. I played with randoms for 20 hours without killing it. Until I decided to solo him and finally got him.

I'm at the part of the game where I've been fighting Deeply Volatile several times. Not really "farming" them... just fighting them because I like the game a lot. I'm mentioning this, to just give perspective of my opinion lol. 

The only Kemono I do not have fun fighting against (the most annoying, to me) is Dreadclaw. Just Dreadclaw though.... not Ripclaw. I feel like Dreadclaw attacks non-stop. I realize it's a low level Kemono, and most everyone else finds the fight super easy lol. 

First time through all the deeply volatile, beat them my first try. I play with my wife, and then we usually play with a random. Deeply Volatile Deathstalker, we got lucky though. The random was "near death" 5 times. The 4th and 5th time, luckily I was right next to him and noticed...so the bar wasn't able to fill up in 0.2 seconds lol. We did finish with all 3 lives though...