Try crossplay off for online trophies

Rolec

Try turning crossplay off for the annoying online trophies, especially full house. Ps5 only lobbies seem to be much more stable and people don't leave races as frequently. After trying almost daily for the past couple of months, I finally got the platinum by turning off crossplay. If you are stuck with full house, just like I was, try this method it might work for you. Cheers.

10 minutes ago, Rolec said:

Try turning crossplay off for the annoying online trophies, especially full house. Ps5 only lobbies seem to be much more stable and people don't leave races as frequently. After trying almost daily for the past couple of months, I finally got the platinum by turning off crossplay. If you are stuck with full house, just like I was, try this method it might work for you. Cheers.

I got it multiple times with cross play one same with some friends of mine. I’ve seen people say this but it didn’t work in my case, with cross play on you’ll find lobbies much quicker 

16 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

I got it multiple times with cross play one same with some friends of mine. I’ve seen people say this but it didn’t work in my case, with cross play on you’ll find lobbies much quicker 

Yeah you definitely get lobbies quicker with crossplay on, plus most of the time you get the full 16 players. However, having people to accept 8 player races was easier with crossplay off plus I had less people leaving. Maybe try alternating between on and off and see what works best for you

• 3 months later...
On 4-7-2023 at 11:42 AM, x7eight said:

I can't seem to find anybody online with or without crossplay.

I don’t know how many people play this game. Luckily got it a few months back it was still very populated back then. If the game is really death atm. You could always try to create a boosting session here on psnp ?

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Edited by SaiyanSenshi