What Setting Do I Want To Feel The Beat In My Controllers?

Cloud_2049

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember where's that option that makes the controller vibrate more with the beat (it's there somewhere), but I do remember which were the easier songs to get +90% on beat and also on accuracy.

In the "Reloaded" tab there are 2 songs that are easier, they are named High Priestess and Death. Death has the easiest song beat to follow by ear, in my opinion. Then, if you also start to match when you shoot with the beat of the song, Death will definitely help you to get a higher % in the beat part. If you still don't get the beat above 90% (note: I was also absolutely terrible with the beat at first, no worries there) then your best option might be replaying High Priestess on easy. High Priestess has A TON of pistol whips, and pistol whips typically give you full points for both beat and accuracy EVEN IF you were out of beat or whatever. So, because that is the song with the most pistol whips available, you can take big advantage of that to get a much higher % than what you usually get for both accuracy and on beat. That was how I got the S rank a lot faster. I think the S rank requires 90% on accuracy and on beat, with many pistol whips. All those are easier to do in High Priestess on easy. Also, that's the stage to get that "1000 pistol whips" trophy in far less time too.