Does this start a new trophy list on the site?

I’m currently banned for a chargeback I didn’t do (got bank statements). I started to play MW2 original I got banned after getting the 69 stars, then I proceeded to play until I had 1 Intel left, will the trophies pop all at once when I sync them or not? 

Another thing I started playing Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch JP and it started a new trophy list and popped four trophies at once, will it start a new trophy list here on the website or no?

Because I’m largely worried about it starting a new set of trophies. 

3 hours ago, Anxiety said:

I’I started to play MW2 original I got banned after getting the 69 stars, then I proceeded to play until I had 1 Intel left, will the trophies pop all at once when I sync them or not? 

Your trophies should be popping normally. You can check them by switching the trophy app on PS3 to offline mode by highlighting the app and pressing triangle. They will be timestamped correctly and sync fine when your ban is lifted (unless your CMOS battery is dead). It will not start a new trophy list. Only one trophy list exists for the original MW2.

3 hours ago, Anxiety said:

Another thing I started playing Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch JP and it started a new trophy list and popped four trophies at once, will it start a new trophy list here on the website or no?

Ni No Kuni does have a seperate JP stack. You already have it on your profile. Any trophies you re-earn while playing will simply be replaced by your previously earned trophies when you sync. Any new trophies you earn will be correctly timestamped and sync fine.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Your trophies should be popping normally. You can check them by switching the trophy app on PS3 to offline mode by highlighting the app and pressing triangle. They will be timestamped correctly and sync fine when your ban is lifted (unless your CMOS battery is dead). It will not start a new trophy list. Only one trophy list exists for the original MW2.

Ni No Kuni does have a seperate JP stack. You already have it on your profile. Any trophies you re-earn while playing will simply be replaced by your previously earned trophies when you sync. Any new trophies you earn will be correctly timestamped and sync fine.

Thanks so much now I can be at ease.