I am speed trophy

crazywolf742

This trophy is soo annoying, on the first playthrough i got all collectables and all other trophies now i only have i am speed left and my second playthrough was just a joke because i finished with a total time of

2 hours 0mins and 9seconds which is just a piss take. I understand that it doesn't meet the requirments but this is so frustrating because i don't wanna play another playthrough of this game

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, crazywolf742 said:

This trophy is soo annoying, on the first playthrough i got all collectables and all other trophies now i only have i am speed left and my second playthrough was just a joke because i finished with a total time of

2 hours 0mins and 9seconds which is just a piss take. I understand that it doesn't meet the requirments but this is so frustrating because i don't wanna play another playthrough of this game

Damn thats harsh. I'd also suggest familiarising yourself with the layouts of Chapters 4 and 6 (The Slums) as those can waste a lot of time if you happen to get lost. Good luck with the trophy!

• Like 1

I massively agree learning the faster route around the slums (for both visits) as that area can eat quite a bit of time if you forget the next step. As said the pausing stopping the timer is massive in being able to plan a couple of steps at a time instead of having to memorise loads

• 1 month later...

Hi does anyone know if the speedrun trophy requires to use a new slot. I could not find the information in any guide, and I"m wondering if I should use a new slot for this trophy as my current slot already has a duration time. Is it still possible to do the trophy on the existing save slot?

9 minutes ago, Migaellou said:

Hi does anyone know if the speedrun trophy requires to use a new slot. I could not find the information in any guide, and I"m wondering if I should use a new slot for this trophy as my current slot already has a duration time. Is it still possible to do the trophy on the existing save slot?

Yes, I just got it recently and can confirm it needs to be on a brand new save slot.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...