Advice for anyone cleaning up trophies.

KitCatKitten

I've been cleaning this one up on my list even though the platinum is no longer available. These are just some tips I have gathered while cleaning up. 

If you have a move controller consider downloading the move version for free if you have the original disk. The controls are a lot better and you can press the move button for certain interactions when it asks you to make noise such as catching fish or jumping on the treadmill. This makes challenges a lot easier and is a lot less noisy. However be careful because if you convert your save the trophy for having 10 different styles will glitch out and be unobtainable on the current playthough. Hopefully I will be able to post an update soon on how I got around it but haven't done it so far still cleaning up some of the other trophies. Some prizes can also not unlock but you can just replay the challenge to unlock them once more. 

Pet reports do not have to be 100% good you can get away with 2 stats as OK just feed and wash your pet and play with the model plane and the tennis set and you should be good. 

There are secret prizes and you can see the requirements for them in my stuff. These are usually in the fishing, gardening, model plane and treadmill. When you see a prize and either collect it or even if you are unable to get it quit out of that task and start it again as you will not get another one to spawn. 

For the gardening secret prizes keep digging holes if there is no prize, plant in all the holes, water them till fully grown and dig once more keep repeating until you get a prize.

For the model plane secret prizes do things that you would do in the challenges pop balloons, chase birds, catch shooting stars and fly through rainbows the prize will eventually fall. Keep checking the bottom layer as the prize can fall and you not notice it and it will just stay there. 

For both the fishing and the treadmill these are simple keep fishing and or running until the prize appears. 

To unlock fruit cookies grow the plants in the gardening game and knock all the fruit off once they are fully grown. 

You can change the systems clock to speed up trophies.

Hope this helps as I was struggling to find certain information when I was cleaning up.

Edited by KitCatKitten
Typo on move controller

1 hour ago, KitCatKitten said:

For both the fishing and the treadmill these are simple keep fishing and or running until the prize appears. 

As you run on the treadmill, you'll progress through the different seasons of the year. Some prizes only appear in certain seasons.

• 3 weeks later...