CO-OP and Trophies

Am I missing something or is the co-op mode seemingly just tossed into the game just so they can advertise there's co-op?  All the trophies seem to be story related and only available in the single player option.  I like to play through the couch co-op games with my wife and/or kids but this seems like it was tossed into the game as an after thought unless I'm missing something.

I can't find much information on the co-op mode. Is disappointing if we cannot obtain trophies while playing in co-op or perhaps the information I have on the game isn't correct.  I'll receive my copy soon and can confirm but does anyone else have more info on this?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:44 AM, Machinez_BT said:

Am I missing something or is the co-op mode seemingly just tossed into the game just so they can advertise there's co-op?  All the trophies seem to be story related and only available in the single player option.  I like to play through the couch co-op games with my wife and/or kids but this seems like it was tossed into the game as an after thought unless I'm missing something.

I can't find much information on the co-op mode. Is disappointing if we cannot obtain trophies while playing in co-op or perhaps the information I have on the game isn't correct.  I'll receive my copy soon and can confirm but does anyone else have more info on this?

So did you find any info about that issue?

Edited by papanikolaou

18 hours ago, papanikolaou said:

So did you find any info about that issue?

yeah I played through the game in single player. CO-OP isn't really CO-OP for the story. It's just there to say it's an option but basically is just a run around the open world with a friend with no missions or leveling or anything. Was disappointing

• Like 1