caution, powerpyxs guide can ruin ebook gameplay

in the guide it says to use powerpyxys video guide. the 18th ebook can be easily missed and locked out if you dont engage in conversation with the bartender. i still have to redo the run to know the complete steps for sure but instead of taking the sewer or back entrance, get the card or pay the 1k to the bouncer. otherwise i think it voids the bartender upstairs. which means you cant open the door in the basement

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 5:56 AM, ElektrickRage said:

Is there a better guide? I am about to finish this, I messed up last time. It would suck to have to do another run.

My memory is kind of bad so i dont remember what i ended up doing  guide wise, i think mostly the rest of his guide was ok. i think i watched a few youtube videos for certain trophies as well. i prob also went back to the miserable .org site because alot of their old guides are still solid at https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/deus-ex-human-revolution/guide/. im pretty sure i had a ton of saves for that game and glitched through the wall. but i def put in way more time then i wanted to

• Like 1