Buggy Trophys

MaRo-1000

Why are the PS5 Tophys mor buggy then the PS4 ones?

But not just in that Game this is like it was in Ghost Busters....

Always the trophys that count of from 0 - x  is it because they linke the Trophys with PS5 Tracker or why is that ???

I thought that the accolades trophies were bugged at first but that's because I kept pressing X to continue after each raid thinking I had selected the accolade I wanted to give however you can press square and choose two accolades to give then X to continue tracked fine for me once I realized hope this helps

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fred12347 said:

I thought that the accolades trophies were bugged at first but that's because I kept pressing X to continue after each raid thinking I had selected the accolade I wanted to give however you can press square and choose two accolades to give then X to continue tracked fine for me once I realized hope this helps

U need to press square?????   Bro i always pressed X f. my life thanks man for the Info now i thinks its easyer haha.

48 minutes ago, Solis_Trad said:

People generaly don't give any accolade. 10 raids on my outpost and only one accolade so far. :/

Most of them are PC players.

Same thing here.14 raids and only 15 accolades. I think each accolade give 10 prestige points.  

I’m having no issues at all on PS5. Everything is popping as and when it should and the tracking is spot on.

I have noticed that cumulative stuff only updates on a load screen but otherwise it’s a typically solid BHVR list that has so much tracking to do and works nicely unlike trash like say, Atomic Heart where it’s incapable of tracking into the double digits

10 hours ago, MaRo-1000 said:

U need to press square?????   Bro i always pressed X f. my life thanks man for the Info now i thinks its easyer haha.

Bruh..... that would of been nice to know 50 raids ago lol... I thought i was giving accolades this entire time