Does the DLC affect the Platinum trophy?

jelover123

Yes.

Some base game trophies like the low pollution one will be easier with the Green Cities DLC installed, as there will be more eco-friendly building options, and the Mass Transit DLC and the additional transport options in other DLCs will make the City in Motion trophies easier to get, as you will have extra options to impliment.

Plus, the DLC trophies are much easier to get if you integrate them into your cities from the start, rather than trying to add them later.

All of that aside though, the game is just better with all the DLCs installed, so if you can play with them installed from the get-go, you should.

• Like 3

On 5.04.2023 at 11:35 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Yes.

Some base game trophies like the low pollution one will be easier with the Green Cities DLC installed, as there will be more eco-friendly building options, and the Mass Transit DLC and the additional transport options in other DLCs will make the City in Motion trophies easier to get, as you will have extra options to impliment.

Plus, the DLC trophies are much easier to get if you integrate them into your cities from the start, rather than trying to add them later.

All of that aside though, the game is just better with all the DLCs installed, so if you can play with them installed from the get-go, you should.

Yup. Every trophy that can be done from the start in the same game should be done so. Having to play from scratch just to unlock one or two trophies for 20 hours isn't fun. Damn, I think I will go for 100% on PS4 someday, as I already have done so on Steam and had a blast (except for the disasters lol)