Bragging rights leader board glitch

Play3GianniGreed

Hello everyone. 

I'm currently trying to get the trophy for Bragging rights but I don't know what to do because my leader board shows up empty. 

I read about it and I have tried all the suggested methods, dummy account, less than 100 friends, none of it works. 

I have managed to get the anything you can do trophy with my second account, and I have done some challenges with it but it doesn't show up. I have tried to unfriend and make a new friend request multiple times, from both accounts, but still nothing. 

I want to do this trophy as soon as possible because if I can't get it, I will not go for all the challenges (it will be useless to do it if I can't get the platinum because of this trophy). 

Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: so, wow, now I feel stupid. I have turned off everything, the ps4, and the router, started it again and my second account showed up in the boards. 

I wasted two hours before this. 

Fu**k this game. 

If there is a way to delete the thread, mod, please do so. Thank you. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed
Problem solved

17 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

Hello everyone. 

I'm currently trying to get the trophy for Bragging rights but I don't know what to do because my leader board shows up empty. 

I read about it and I have tried all the suggested methods, dummy account, less than 100 friends, none of it works. 

I have managed to get the anything you can do trophy with my second account, and I have done some challenges with it but it doesn't show up. I have tried to unfriend and make a new friend request multiple times, from both accounts, but still nothing. 

I want to do this trophy as soon as possible because if I can't get it, I will not go for all the challenges (it will be useless to do it if I can't get the platinum because of this trophy). 

Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: so, wow, now I feel stupid. I have turned off everything, the ps4, and the router, started it again and my second account showed up in the boards. 

I wasted two hours before this. 

Fu**k this game. 

If there is a way to delete the thread, mod, please do so. Thank you. 

Another method is having below 40 friends and then set the challenge using a car, and then when you go to beat that challenge, make sure you use the same car. 

• 6 months later...

On 4/7/2023 at 1:24 PM, Play3GianniGreed said:

Eu tenho exatamente 25 amigos e também não estava funcionando. Não sei qual era o problema, mas como eu disse, eu simplesmente desliguei tudo e funcionou. 

How to do this Trophy exactly? What you mean "shut down "? Please, i dont get this Trophy e need help.