Unable to pop Territory Trophy

adventcavalier

I have played this game though 3 times on separate save slots, stopping to scratch in every chapter. Followed multiple guide for different locations. Went though chapter select and re-scratched everything and then played to a quick save point. Scratched the tree in 12-Jail, scratched the board in 9-Ant Village and still CAN NOT get this thing to pop.

Have read that lots of others had issue, but were mostly related to missing a chapter or not playing though until and auto-save. Those with other issue seemed like it has never been resolved or they did not post a solution. 

Any other ideas on what I can do to try and get this one to pop? The only thing left I can think of is to delete the game and game data and start over from a fresh save. Any advice would be appreciated!

Sounds like you may have already done this, but I seem to remember that the level most people missed was the sewer Zurk level. There's a couple of pieces of cardboard on the ground at the very end of that level to scratch, but IIRC they're kind of off to the side and not really on the main path. People were missing those when this game first came out.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf

6 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Sounds like you may have already done this, but I seem to remember that the level most people missed was the sewer Zurk level. There's a couple of pieces of cardboard on the ground at the very end of that level to scratch, but IIRC they're kind of off to the side and not really on the main path. People were missing those when this game first came out.

Yes, I’ve scratch those as well…

Thank you for the suggestion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the game yesterday and the trophy didn't pop. Spent the last hour today going through the different chapters and scratching. Nothing. Repeated again but tried hitting an autosave moment. Still nothing. Did Sewers chapter about 30 minutes ago but didn't pop. I just did Sewers again and the trophy immediately popped. Must've missed it yesterday. 

Lots of people suggesting scratching and then get to an autosave, but that doesn't seem to matter. Don't know what's going on, but I did Sewers twice and it finally recorded on the second try. 

I would do all the chapters again in order except for 11 and 12 because those two are automatic. Scratch and quit game. Go to next chapter. 

Sewers is an easy miss though. And maybe chapter 1. I'd try those two first if you want to save time. 

Edited by supranintendo

I think this one is a bit buggy, but I had the same issue. It wasn't a difficult trophy, just annoying. I went back through chapter by chapter and had a checklist on paper to make that after I scratched in that chapter, I marked it off and moved on as there are several one-spot scratching station levels throughout. I used the trophy guide on this site after checked for the ones that said "This is the only scratching spot in the level." and started with those. I forget which one it was now, but it was one of those and it popped right after.

Hope this helps.

On 4/25/2023 at 2:15 AM, zizimonster said:

I platted the game three times (NA, Asia, EU versions), and never had a problem.

What I did was, I scratched at least a few seconds at each spot.

Yep! That was it. Had scratched everything, just not long enough.

What a nightmare!

• Like 1