Holiday Table Item Gifting

Moostache7

There's currently a free table item to gift, the plate of cookies that looks like Poker chips. Probably just for the Easter event, will likely go away soon. If you gift the item on it's own, no usages, it's 0 chips and you're awarded some chips for sending the gift.

Any way to exploit this in a session? It's not many chips but it takes seconds and can be done seemingly infinite times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 9:37 PM, Moostache7 said:

There's currently a free table item to gift, the plate of cookies that looks like Poker chips. Probably just for the Easter event, will likely go away soon. If you gift the item on it's own, no usages, it's 0 chips and you're awarded some chips for sending the gift.

Any way to exploit this in a session? It's not many chips but it takes seconds and can be done seemingly infinite times.

The first time you gift it you get MAX rep points.  Try gifting a $150,000 item at a 1-2M dollar table with a 100+ reputation bonus.  I think after the second time you don't get much REP.  I think it only works once a day?  People used to be able level up faster with a partner or with bots.  The REP points used to be 100+ minimum for every table/everyone.  I think you can still get 50,000 rep points playing with the bots and shoving all in on them.  They usually fold.  Hope this helps.  Nave a nice day. 
Nice night for a walk.. (eh)?

• Like 1