Question before starting the game

TenebraZero

41 minutes ago, IonicMass44730 said:

yes you can do everything on NG+ and about the secret bosses It doesn´t matter is based on what persona and skills you have.

Thanks a lot. If u have played with both characters, which One Is the best to start? The plot Is basically the same?

8 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

Thanks a lot. If u have played with both characters, which One Is the best to start? The plot Is basically the same?

The main plot doesn’t vary much between the main character options, but the side plots with many of the Social Link characters are significantly different, from their Arcana to the type of relationship. Neither is really “better” than the other - though, if you’re aiming for 100% completion, doing the male MC means you can skip the creepy pedo vibe with Ken - it’s just different.

• Like 3

On 12.4.2023 at 5:18 PM, TenebraZero said:

Guys, I’ll start this game tomorrow, I have a couple of questions

1. I want to do a first run completely blind, it’s possible to do everything on ng+?
  2. About beating the secret bosses, it’s best with male or female character?

Thanks in advance.

While yes you can do everything in new game + there are still a few things you need to be aware off. For one or another reason certain rewards in Vision quest can only be obtained once in your save file. If you want to avoid grinding pointlessly in the endgame do not ever open the vision quest doors at all, only when you are aiming for certain items like infinity x10 and armageddon x10. Those are mandatory items to fight the Superbosses.

Also if you want go max social link i would take the female route, since she has more nighttime Social links compared to the male counterpart. The Social links you want to be most aware off are the moon and fortune social links, since getting them at max level is easily missable. I got the platinum 3 times already and i always used this guide here https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/psp/971508-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable/faqs/60441 . You also can use the guide here on psnprofiles, whichever you prefer.

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1