Outrun 3D next 3DS Sega classic

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/03/24/3d-outrun-confirmed-as-the-next-sega-3d-classic-title/

001.jpg

Joining the second wave of SEGA 3D Classics releases for the Nintendo 3DS is 3D OutRun,as confirmed by the official SEGA Japan site. The first wave of releases, available now in the East and West, featured eight classic titles from the Mega Drive and arcade. Wave two, which could possibly contain another eight titles, currently is Japan only and also features 3D After Burner and 3D Fantasy Zone.

Little else is known about the release at the moment, but as soon as we learn more we’ll be sure to share it!

I never actually played Outrun, I played Super Hang on.  I really liked that, so I'll probably look into this.

• 4 weeks later...

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/04/16/3d-outrun-to-have-two-new-bgm-new-car-and-more/

630x.jpg
In the second wave of 3D SEGA classicsOutrun will return on the Nintendo 3DS in stereoscopic 3D along with a virtual Deluxe Version. SEGA and M2 has also included brand new additions to 3D Outrun.

One of the newest additions for the game are two BGM pieces such as ”Cruising Line” from Black Rock Shooter: The Game  by composer Manabu Namiki and “Camino ami Amor” from Jane-Evelyn Nisperos.

Another few additions is a new car colored in green, five goals, and four other customization parts. 3D Outrun will be released in Japan on April 23rd.

outr2-150x150.jpgoutr1-150x150.jpgoutrun1-150x150.jpg

Pretty cool if this comes west. I'd totally buy this, I really liked Super Hang On.