Trophy Guide

Tripple_Barnett

I have played the game 5 times so far and unlocked 17/22 trophies. I am not really sure how to earn the following trophies: 

You Urned It - You watched a Kira video - I haven't even found 1 urn in my 5 play throughs and not sure how to find them 

Lost and Found - You found a painting you'd left in the store room - I have NO idea how to unlock this trophy

Pay To Win - You paid the tips hotline - I do not know how to use the hotline

The Importance of Being Urnest - You collected all the urns - I am guessing we have to find all 17 urns, but I haven't even found 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will of course try to help if anyone asks me 

I get an urn every time I solve one of those puzzles in the room where you hang the suspects up to see the FMV scenes and you can find the Eyes around or recycle an FMV scene to take out some eyes for the hotline. 

I haven't tried lost and found yet, I'm thinking you can leave one of the paintings in the store room and it will find it's way on the walls in the museum.

Edited by CuteBoringLove
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

I get an urn every time I solve one of those puzzles in the room where you hang the suspects up to see the FMV scenes and you can find the Eyes around or recycle an FMV scene to take out some eyes for the hotline. 

I haven't tried lost and found yet, I'm thinking you can leave one of the paintings in the store room and it will find it's way on the walls in the museum.

Thanks for the response, but I already got the Plat. For Lost and Found just keep opening crated in the storage room during the day and the trophy will unlock. Happy hunting!

• Like 1