How to platinum Code Vein with 2 full playthrough a very partial 3rd.

Forlong71

After I got my platinum for this game I kept thinking about it and I came up with a way to get your your platinum with only 2 full playthrough and about an hour or 2 in a third.

You follow the recommended way and get the good ending and the true ending out of the way.  Before starting your next game, make sure that you have all the blood code you can. You should only move on when only the 4 blood codes  tied to not restoring the guardians vestiges are left. I’d recommend to to the exalted reputation trophy right away. It’s a grind but it can be done in a few hours.

Now start your next game by going through the door and go full speed until the 4 th guardian area. (The desert). Now collect every vestige and make sure to unlock the shortcut. Go the mistle and save your game on a FLASH DRIVE.

Jump back into the game, RESTORE  the guardian’s vestige, kill the bosse and make sure to click x.  You have secured the “To Eternity” ending. Proceeds normally through the game. After beating the final boss you’ll unlock the “to Eternity” trophy.

Now upload your save game game from your FLASH DRIVE. Proceed to beat the Sand boss(guardian) again. Do not restore its vestige, You have just secured “Heirs” ending. After beating the guardian boss  “Weaver of Wills” should unlock too. (Trophy for collecting every blood code). Proceed to complete the game. Only 3 area left.

After killing the last boss you should unlock “Heirs” trophy following by “Determiner of Fate” (view every ending)  Congratulations! You only needed to do the damn cathedral freaking maze twice instead of 3 times! 

At this point you should get your a platinum or if you didn’t do the medals grinding, you only need to get that trophy for the platinum.

I chose to get Heirs ending last because if you ever want to play the game again (game +) you’ll have ever blood code from the base game.

hope it helps!

-Forlong71

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forlong71 said:

After I got my platinum for this game I kept thinking about it and I came up with a way to get your your platinum with only 2 full playthrough and about an hour or 2 in a third.

You follow the recommended way and get the good ending and the true ending out of the way.  Before starting your next game, make sure that you have all the blood code you can. You should only move on when only the 4 blood codes  tied to not restoring the guardians vestiges are left. I’d recommend to to the exalted reputation trophy right away. It’s a grind but it can be done in a few hours.

Now start your next game by going through the door and go full speed until the 4 th guardian area. (The desert). Now collect every vestige and make sure to unlock the shortcut. Go the mistle and save your game on a FLASH DRIVE.

Jump back into the game, RESTORE  the guardian’s vestige, kill the bosse and make sure to click x.  You have secured the “To Eternity” ending. Proceeds normally through the game. After beating the final boss you’ll unlock the “to Eternity” trophy.

Now upload your save game game from your FLASH DRIVE. Proceed to beat the Sand boss(guardian) again. Do not restore its vestige, You have just secured “Heirs” ending. After beating the guardian boss  “Weaver of Wills” should unlock too. (Trophy for collecting every blood code). Proceed to complete the game. Only 3 area left.

After killing the last boss you should unlock “Heirs” trophy following by “Determiner of Fate” (view every ending)  Congratulations! You only needed to do the damn cathedral freaking maze twice instead of 3 times! 

At this point you should get your a platinum or if you didn’t do the medals grinding, you only need to get that trophy for the platinum.

I chose to get Heirs ending last because if you ever want to play the game again (game +) you’ll have ever blood code from the base game.

hope it helps!

-Forlong71

But you cancelled the 'To Eternity' ending when you restored the save.

So although you have the 'To Eternity' trophy, you won't be able to unlock 'Determiner of Fate' because that save has not had every ending viewed on it (you cancelled one ending remember due to the save restore)......

I think that's right..?

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Edit. You may be right, because one of the ending doesn’t have a trophy attached to it…. I don’t know if the game check for the trophies first to see if you watch every ending. Might be worth the try. Damn it!  If it doesn’t work one wouldn’t waste much time as the 3 last area can be done really quickly.

if anyone tries it, please let us know if it works or not.

if not, well it was worth trying….

Edited by Forlong71

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You have to sadly do at most 4ish playthroughs and reason being is you need all of them on one character at least ending wise and plus you need to do a full playthrough of killing all bosses and getting the Hers ending to then get the one after for saving all of the bosses and lo as if you don't you don't get all the blood codes. As all the blood codes from bosses are either the queen related if you don't restore them or if you do restore them you get their character blood code. 

Am going for the plat am just one ending away and 300 medals away from it now