bug stage 30 against the spider

Kenshurio

Goodnight all
I encounter a huge bug in the Spider's Thread DLC
I have already restarted 3 times to see if it will unlock
but there is still an invisible wall preventing me from being able to go to level 31.... i don't know what to do i had more than that left for the tasks to do trophy [89] would someone help me or advise me please thank you in advance because the spider does not even move to defend itself

3 minutes ago, Kenshurio said:

Goodnight all
I encounter a huge bug in the Spider's Thread DLC
I have already restarted 3 times to see if it will unlock
but there is still an invisible wall preventing me from being able to go to level 31.... i don't know what to do i had more than that left for the tasks to do trophy [89] would someone help me or advise me please thank you in advance because the spider does not even move to defend itself

Were you able to walk past the spider into the tunnel and interact with the cat and the three guys? Once you do that you should be able to exit and you'll get credits and sent to the main menu. 

hello I am posting a forum in relation to the bug of floor 30 !!!
I can not pass the 30th floor for time I killed the spider I put you the video if someone would help me it would be nice because I am already at 17 hours of games for this DLC
Divulgacher

hello I am posting a forum in relation to the bug of floor 30 !!!
I can not pass the 30th floor for time I killed the spider I put you the video if someone would help me it would be nice because I am already at 17 hours of games for this DLC

Edited by Kenshurio
probleme

thank you for your answer finally someone who answers it doesn't work there are also people on steam who have this bug I hope for an update because I have 20 hours of games I don't want to start all over again I just have to finish this for the 89 stains I am disgusted man

Yes, that's it

4 hours ago, Noctualus said:

You can safely restart your in Spider’s Thread by choosing New Game+. It retains your progress in Catalogue. 

If it still happened on that New Game+ play through. Then definitely a bug.

What's the point of a new game+ in this type of game mode? What resets and what do you get to keep? 

35 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

What's the point of a new game+ in this type of game mode? What resets and what do you get to keep? 

As an example, there’s a catalog quest that requires you to clear floor 30 twice so you’ll have to reset.

New game+ is just like what happens when you die in this mode. It retains your catalog progress, and skills learned, and talismans unlocked and spirit threads. It won’t carry over your money, the chaos talismans, and consumables.

If you’re nearing to completion, and you’re missing yokai, there are specific floors which spawn yokai and you can keep reloading your save until you get the map which has the yokai.

Edited by Noctualus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sent the details to Bethesda via customer support and they answered me:

"Thank you for contacting Bethesda Customer Support. My name is John.

I deeply regret hearing about the progression-hindering issues you've encountered while playing Ghostwire: Tokyo on the PS5. I understand the Infernal Tsuchigumo is not defending itself, making for an easy win, and you cannot progress through its tunnel after its defeat.

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.

While we do our best to prevent issues from occurring before launching content, sometimes new ones show up, and old ones return.

Without community members like you to help report issues like the ones you've experienced, identifying and fixing them would take much longer.

Thank you for sharing with us, and we will pass this on to the Development Team.

John

Bethesda Customer Support"

So let's wait and hope for an update.

Regards

Edited by suikevil
Misspelling

1 hour ago, suikevil said:

I sent the details to Bethesda via customer support and they answered me:

"Thank you for contacting Bethesda Customer Support. My name is John.

I deeply regret hearing about the progression-hindering issues you've encountered while playing Ghostwire: Tokyo on the PS5. I understand the Infernal Tsuchigumo is not defending itself, making for an easy win, and you cannot progress through its tunnel after its defeat.

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.

While we do our best to prevent issues from occurring before launching content, sometimes new ones show up, and old ones return.

Without community members like you to help report issues like the ones you've experienced, identifying and fixing them would take much longer.

Thank you for sharing with us, and we will pass this on to the Development Team.

John

So let's wait and hope for an update.

Regards

I have the same bug today, fuck this shit. Thanks for reaching out to them, hope for an update asap

I also sent an email to bethesda, and this was their answer:

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the Bethesda Customer Support Team.

My name is Maia and I will be assisting you today. 

We understand that you are unable to enter the tunnel after defeating the Infernal Tsughigumo and we would be more than happy to assist you further!

If you have not already done so, we suggest trying the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart the Game
To restart Ghostwire: Tokyo:
  1. Press the [PS] button on your controller to go to the Dashboard.
  2. Highlight Ghostwire Tokyo and press [Options].
  3. Select Close Application and press [X].
  4. Highlight Yes and press [X].
  5. To restart, highlight Ghostwire Tokyo and press [X].

Power Cycle the Console
To power cycle your PlayStation:
  1. Press and hold the [PS] button on your controller.
  2. Turn off the PS5 with Turn Off PS5 and not "Enter Rest Mode".
  3. Make sure the light goes out on the console and then unplug its power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the [PS] button on your controller.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
To uninstall the game on your PS5, follow the steps found here .
Once complete, you can reinstall the game from your library.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Maia

I did the steps just for the lols, but the bug still remains :(

9 hours ago, OmegaJudge said:

I also sent an email to bethesda, and this was their answer:

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the Bethesda Customer Support Team.

My name is Maia and I will be assisting you today. 

We understand that you are unable to enter the tunnel after defeating the Infernal Tsughigumo and we would be more than happy to assist you further!

If you have not already done so, we suggest trying the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart the Game
To restart Ghostwire: Tokyo:
  1. Press the [PS] button on your controller to go to the Dashboard.
  2. Highlight Ghostwire Tokyo and press [Options].
  3. Select Close Application and press [X].
  4. Highlight Yes and press [X].
  5. To restart, highlight Ghostwire Tokyo and press [X].

Power Cycle the Console
To power cycle your PlayStation:
  1. Press and hold the [PS] button on your controller.
  2. Turn off the PS5 with Turn Off PS5 and not "Enter Rest Mode".
  3. Make sure the light goes out on the console and then unplug its power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the [PS] button on your controller.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
To uninstall the game on your PS5, follow the steps found here .
Once complete, you can reinstall the game from your library.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Maia

I did the steps just for the lols, but the bug still remains :(

Yeah, I see a lot of comments here, on youtube that you cant do anything to fix this shit. So you have to email them again. Good luck :D

• 2 weeks later...