Going streak tips

man08071983

hi, I got the US version and since the servers are gonna be live till dicember I decided to get the EU version as well, but Im having problems with 10 wins in a row, if I quit a match (close the game before I lose the battle) does it count as lost? other than that any help or tip would be aprreciated.

On 4/16/2023 at 1:03 AM, man08071983 said:

hi, I got the US version and since the servers are gonna be live till dicember I decided to get the EU version as well, but Im having problems with 10 wins in a row, if I quit a match (close the game before I lose the battle) does it count as lost? other than that any help or tip would be aprreciated.

Yes just quit out of the whole game before your base is destroyed and you will keep your win streak alive that way.

If you want to be able to win more games than I suggest you get the awards for your grunts as it will buff them, might not seem like much but goes a long way. Do the same for any of the other units you use a lot if their awards buffs them or makes then cheaper to be deployed. 

11 hours ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

Yes just quit out of the whole game before your base is destroyed and you will keep your win streak alive that way.

If you want to be able to win more games than I suggest you get the awards for your grunts as it will buff them, might not seem like much but goes a long way. Do the same for any of the other units you use a lot if their awards buffs them or makes then cheaper to be deployed. 

Have u tried the quiting options recently? Cuz I checked stats and after I quitted via xmb it still counted as a Los battle. I was thinking turning crossplay off almost every pc player it's buffed up high. 

3 hours ago, man08071983 said:

Have u tried the quiting options recently? Cuz I checked stats and after I quitted via xmb it still counted as a Los battle. I was thinking turning crossplay off almost every pc player it's buffed up high. 

I did the Asian stack 5 days ago... it works. Don't look at the stats, take it for granted. Just keep a mental count and on the 10th win (even with quitting out) you will get the trophy. This works on all regions of the game.