Is it possible to get "Go with your gut/Consider all the permutations" with "Girls' night out/Right there with ya, boys" on a play through?

• Go with your gut - Chose all of the Heart decisions
  • Consider all the permutations - Chose all of the Head decisions
  • Girls' night out - Only the girls survived
  • Right there with ya, boys - Only the boys survived

I know some heart or head decisions can be what causes a death, or what opens up the opportunity for a death or not, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if the achievements are compatible at all and which to pair with which if it does matter at all.

Spoilers

I don't think you can earn "Go with your gut" and "Girls' night out" in the same playthrough, as the Heart decisions force you to make Julia surface without decompressing and then drink a beer when everyone's back on the boat, which kills her at the end of the game. I'm also not sure about "Right there with ya, boys," as the only options that came up for me when held at gunpoint by Junior were Head decisions, meaning whoever you're controlling at that point is likely guaranteed to die in that playthrough. I'm not sure if you can get Julia and Fliss to go down together, assuming they're both alive by that point.

I wasn’t able to do it in one play through but I did all the heart decisions in a theatrical cut play through and then reloaded from Glamour Girl to change what happened to Conrad. 
Then sent Brad and Julia down the hole, Alex and Fliss followed later and I made Alex stab the hallucination he saw. 
This got me the only the boys survived after the credits and curator scene since Julia got the bends during the heart play through. 

I can confirm, I just obtained "Consider all the permutations" and "Right there with ya, boys" in the same playthrough while playing the Curator's Cut.

Picking all of the Head decisions results in Brad telling Alex to think about his future, which results in Alex not proposing to Julia during the dive, which results in Julia not listening to any of his advice (she'll resurface before decompressing and will take the drink from Conrad), which kills her at the very end of the game.

Also near the end, when playing as Fliss, picking all of the Head decisions will cause Alex to stab you to death.

Edited by ggmaIik

• 2 months later...
On 24/04/2023 at 0:06 PM, ggmaIik said:

Spoilers

I don't think you can earn "Go with your gut" and "Girls' night out" in the same playthrough, as the Heart decisions force you to make Julia surface without decompressing and then drink a beer when everyone's back on the boat, which kills her at the end of the game. I'm also not sure about "Right there with ya, boys," as the only options that came up for me when held at gunpoint by Junior were Head decisions, meaning whoever you're controlling at that point is likely guaranteed to die in that playthrough. I'm not sure if you can get Julia and Fliss to go down together, assuming they're both alive by that point.

In the curator's cut of Movie Night, if Julia is compliant with Alex in their relationship  she won't drink the beer (this happened in my hearts playthrough). It's worth noting I did some things in the ship that made her personality more compliant such as selecting nothing when Alex tells her not to go for the collectible. That being said, I don't know if you can still get 'Girl's night out' as I deliberately had Brad kill Fliss in my hearts playthrough to shake things up (I already had 'Girl's night out' in an earlier playthrough). 'Right there with ya, boys' can be achieved in the heads playthrough (as I see you later figured out) in the curator's cut.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom