Patricia's side story trophy glitched?

Patricia's side story trophy seems to have glitched for me. I have all the other characters side story trophies except for her's. All her character quests are complete (from what I've seen in some guides), and I've been in and out through all the ateliers including the hideout. From what I've seen, most of the side story troubles can be progressed by going to the hideout atelier, but has not worked in this particular case. The only thing I haven't tried at this point is completing the game and seeing if it shows up there. Any other ideas I can attempt?

These are the character quests I have completed for her;

I Still Cannot Believe I Am Here
Neighborhood Differences
Price Wars
A Bookmark
The Settling of Tao
The Diary
Because I Have Been Trained
Secrets of Taste
The House
The House 2
The House 3
Our Differences
Habituation
Conscious Laughter

Did anyone else have trouble with this trophy? If you did get the trophy, do you remember what character quest triggered the trophy? (so I can keep an eye out on NG+ if it comes to that)

Edit: I've now completed the game and tested the clear save file, also with no results. Definitely glitched.

Edit 4/20/2023: Decided to risk doing a NG+ and try to figure out where it glitched, and the trophy popped this time. It looks like Patricia has the same bug as Klaudia where you need to do all the other characters quests for her before the one that's supposed to pop the trophy. As you go, make sure you check in on the hideout atelier/other ateliers for character events as you go and check frequently. You must manually enter them. I think the glitch occurs if you've seen the "final" quest before seeing all of her character quests. If there is a specific quest that needs to be seen before the final one, I'm not entirely sure which it is.

Edited by Zeiharu

As an update, I have contacted KT support to report the issue, and it seems they are already aware of this bug as well. They responded saying that modifications are scheduled to be added in the next update (ETA unknown). So at least fixes seem to be coming soon, but whether it will retroactively pop the missing trophies is unknown. Anyone in the same boat may want to hold off starting a NG+ file til the next patch goes live, since the reason it's glitching is not known (unlike Klaudia's) and may just happen again.